Chapter 67 :

My Seoul

 

Here it is. T-T, The last chapter of My Seoul. It was such an honor for me that you guys or gals actually read this fanfic. My fanfic. Thankyou for supporting this story till the end<3

 

“Ms. Kwon. Your brother, he..I don’t know how to express..”

 

Her eyes brimmed with tears as she awaits the next few words that might break her wholly or fill her lovingly.

 

"He's in the state of a coma. Please be strong and don't lose hope. He's going to be in room 1602." she nodded her head slowly. 

He felt her body tremble. He squeezed her hand, trying to ease her worries. She walked slowly.

 

*Was this how Jiyong felt when I was in the hospital?*

 

She took heavy steps. Her leg was hurt yet she managed to stand without a clutch. She was truly amazing. They waited for the elevator with an eery atmosphere. She felt as if the walls around her were closing in. Memories started to run through her head repeatedly. Thoughts like: What if he leaves me? What will I do? What if..What if.. His heart just. No! It will never happen. He'll survive. I know it. I hope.

 

^Ding^

 

The elevator doors opened and in they came. As they walked to the room, she was thinking. Why couldn’t all this just happen to her? Why did everyone else have to get hurt just to save her? When they got there, she couldn’t bear to look at him. His unconscious body just laid there. She didn’t want to cry. She shouldn’t. She didn’t have enough strength left to cry, or so she thought. She slowly looked up. It was like hard wind blew at her heart and made it drop to the cold floor. He looked so, how do you say it? – Weak, vulnerable and pale, almost blue-like. He had a few bruises here and there. Some were deep blue and purple, some weren’t that bad. There was a cast on his left arm and a white bandage around his head. She stood still - letting every little detail sink in. She blinked her eyes trying to hold back the tears – she couldn’t. He tugged at her hand and pulled her out the room, towards the rooftop. When they got there, he hugged her. He pulled her into his warm, loving embrace.

 

“Cry – it’s only me and you. No one’s going to look at you. No one is going to laugh at you. I’ll protect you.”

 

Tears started to fall from her eyes. She wiped them away but more kept coming out. She wrapped her arms around him. His shirt was getting wet but he didn’t care. The most important thing at that moment was to hold her. It was to give her strength. It was to just hold her in his arms and tell her everything was going to be fine. Her arms tightened around his waist. It was all quiet – almost. The only sounds you could hear were the sounds of sobbing and the sound of cars moving about.

 

She had stopped crying a little more than an hour ago. Zico had gone to get something warm for both of them to drink. She was sitting on the bench provided and was waiting for him. The stars were shining bright that night. She laid down, staring at the dark beauty. A body laid down beside her. He draped the blanket on top of her and himself.

 

“I’m jealous of the stars.” She said in a gentle voice.

 

“Why?”

 

“They shine brightly, they’re beautiful, and they have no worries. I wish I was a star.”

 

“You are a star. You’re the brightest star in the world. You’re my star. You make my days and nights bright. You hold me together on days I feel like giving up. You’re my star.”

 

He looked at her while interlacing his fingers with hers. After a few moments of silence, she opened .

 

“I love you.” She said softly.

 

His heart accelerated rapidly.

 

She always says “I like you.” but today, She, She said “I love you.” He smiled.

 

“I love you too.” He kissed her temple and hugged her.

 

“Thank you. Thank you for everything.” She said again.

 

“I should be the one thanking you.” He replied. Her eyes were starting to droop and close. He smiled at how cute she looked. He closed his eyes as well. They both slept in each others embrace.

 

The sky was a dim blue. There was no sun - only sounds of birds chirping. They were awake by now. Their fingers were interlaced as they sat side by side. The blanket was wrapped around them lightly. Two cups of warm coffee sat on either side. They sat in warm, comfy silence. She laid her head on his shoulder.

 

"Do you remember what you told me last night?" he asked.

 

"Yea." she said quietly.

 

"Can you say it again?"

 

She stayed silent for a long while.

 

He looked up and sighed inwardly. He felt hurt. It was just a feeling he had inside him. It felt like she said it just to say it. Its like the words I love you were meant as friend wise. She lifted her head from his shoulder. His heart felt a breeze of cold wind. He was about to let go of her hand when suddenly she opened .

 

"I love you Woo Jiho."

 

His grip got tighter.

 

"Only you." he slowly smiled. He kissed her on the lips. The sun was coming up. Rays of light started to shine on them. She smiled through the kiss.

 

"I love you Kwon ~~~~~." he said after they pulled away.

 

"And I will do so forever."

 

...................................................................

 

 A few days had passed and Jiyong had woken up. The guys were getting better. Junhyung had a cast on his foot. He was outside. She stood right next to him.

 

"Guessed you kicked too hard huh?" He chuckled.

 

"Anything to protect you." she felt a pang of guilt.

 

"Junhyung. I-"

 

"I know. It's okay." her eyes fell to the ground.

 

"You knew? Since when?"

 

"I just had a feeling. I cant change how you feel when your heart is already his so what else to do but step aside?"

 

"Junhyung-ah. I'm...sorry."

 

"There's nothing to be sorry about."

 

he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

 

"It's not like it's the end of everything. I still have you as a friend. A close one." She nodded and smiled.

 

"I hope you can find someone you love and that person loves you back even more. Thank you." she hugged him.

 

"Yeah. If he ever makes you cry. Tell me. I'll deal with him for you." She nodded. "I gotta go back inside to help Jiyong."

 

she waved at him. He stood there. He was about to pull out a cigarette but stopped himself. He breathed heavy and let out a sigh.

 

"Guess love isn't meant for me."

 

He put it away and walked back inside. 

 

...........................................................

 

 "Annyeong Ummeoni. I'm Jiho's Girlfriend Kwon ~~~~~." she said nervously.

 

"Omo. Are you sure? My son couldn't possibly get such a beauty like you with his personality AND looks."

 

"Umma!" Zico whined.

 

"Araso Araso." she smiled.

 

"Woo. Why dont you go get us some drinks?" (She likes calling him by his last name.) he nodded his head and got up.

 

"You know, you're the first girl he introduced to me? He must really like you."

 

She handed her a ring. It looked like the one Zico always wear.

 

"Oh no ma'am. I can't take this."

 

"I insist. I believe you two are going to last long. Plus, I don't have that many years left to live."

 

"Please don't say it like that. You still have lots."

 

she pulled her hand and slid the ring on. Perfect fit.

 

"Sorry for taking long babe.The machine was out of your favorite so I had to go to the store." She shook her head. 

 

"Its alright. You didn't have to go that far just to give me what I like."

 

He handed her the bottle of soda.

 

"I wanted too."

 

His mom smiled.

 

"Here's your juice mom. Don't drink it all at once. The nurse says it's not good."

 

"Ara. I know."

 

"Mrs. Woo. Time for your check up." She sighed.

 

"Shido."

 

"Mrs. Woo you have too."

 

"Araso Araso." She sat on the wheel chair and waved bye to the both of them. 

 

..........................................................

 

5 years later:

 

As she walked, she felt empty. She didn’t know what it was. Maybe she was hungry but she ate just a few hours ago. Was it her heart? No. It can’t be. Today was October 7th, 2016. Today was his anniversary. She clutched onto the bundle of flowers in her hand. The place was filled with luxurious cars. She walked in and was greeted by familiar faces. Their faces lit up as she walked into the room. Her face was a bit stiff. She was never good with getting all the attention. A hand appeared in front of her.

 

“You’re finally here.”

 

She looked up and saw him. She gave him the bundle of flowers with a smile.

 

“Where's your husband?” He asked her.

 

“He's coming. The twins are outside. I heard Jaemin like some new girl in his class.” He nodded his head.

 

“That's my boy. I need to show him some skills.” He said smiling.

 

“You don't have any skills.” He scoffed.

 

“How do you think I have a wife? It's our 4th anniversary.”

 

“Mola. Sandara unnie must have been crazy.”

 

“I wonder how your husband put up with you.”

 

“I wonder how I put up with him. -.-” she corrected him.

 

“Oh. He's calling me. Excuse me oppa.” She answered the phone and walked outside.

 

“Poop. Are you here yet? I look like a loner.” He chuckled.

 

“I'm almost there. Just wait a tiny bit more, okay? I love you.”

 

“Mmmhm. Araso. I love you too.” She ended the call and looked up. It was night and the stars were bright.

 

“Noona, Where's hyung? He said he was going to give me one of his books.”

 

She was processing the whole situation. Her husband had a lot of what you call nasty books. This she knew because she found one.

 

“Jaemin-ah...what kind of book?”

 

“The one about drawing. He said he had lots of those.”

 

She nodded her head with relief.

 

“Where's Hyemin?”

 

“She's inside.”

 

“You should go inside too.”

 

“Ne Noona. You should come in too. It's getting cold.” He walked in without obligating.

 

She was about to walk in to when a hand encircled her waist.

 

“I'm here. Hope I didn't keep you waiting long.”

 

He kissed the top of her head. She smiled intently. People stared once again as they walked in. He felt her tenseness and pulled her closer to him reassuringly.

 

"Jaemin said you were going to give him one of your books. I was horrified until I asked what kind. I'm glad he isn't going to become a byuntae like you."

 

"Ya. I am not a ."

 

"Sure. If that's what you want to think honey."

 

"It wasn't mine! It was Chen's! I swear. He left it when he came over. Besides, I only crave for you."

 

Her eyes widened and she elbowed his side. He clenched his teeth.

 

"I love you." he muttered through his teeth.

 

"Good to know." He pouted.

 

"My Yeobo is so mean." They sat down at a table and beside them was another couple. "Junhyung!" He glanced over and smiled.

 

"Hey ~~~~~."

 

"You got a new girlfriend I see." She wiggled her brows at him and he chuckled.

 

"Nah. Just a date."

 

"Oh. You always have dates, When are you going to have a girlfriend? She's pretty."

 

"How was your honeymoon?"

 

"It was good. He kept being a ball of whiny poop though." Her husband heard that and started to open his mouth.

 

"Yeeeooobbooo. I'm not a whiny poop." he nuzzled himself into her neck.

 

"Do you see what I have to go through?" he just shook his head and chuckled at the couple.

 

"Yeobo. Bobo."

 

"No."

 

"Yeobooooo~"

 

"No."

 

"Mrs. Woo. Please?~"

 

"No."

 

"Look at me." His voice became stern. 

 

she turned her head and her lips were placed onto his.

 

"Keke. You kissed me." she slapped his arm.

 

"You know you liked it."

 

she shook her head and smiled. He interlaced his fingers with hers, once in a while squeezing her hand. 

 

There were sounds of glass clanking.

 

"I'd Like to have a toast for my Little sisters marriage!" Jiyong yelled loudly.

 

She covered her face in embarrassment. 

 

"Cheers!" everyone yelled.

 

"Let's hope I get nephews and nieces soon." 

 

"I hope so too." Zico nibbled on her shoulder.

 

__________________________________________

This is the end. T-T Zico won by 1 vote. Close competition. I just want to thank all you for sticking to this story for so long. I appreciate every comment and every subscriber. ^^ I have another story so go check it out~ It called The 'Royal' Princess. Also follow my tumblr. Yong-desu.tumblr.com. Sorry for this shameless advertisement. Bye Bye<3