Chapter 25 :

My Seoul

 

Ah! His name is Im Jinsu. That dumb er tried to kill me after Jiyong almost killed him. Like really? Do you really want to die? I gave him a slight nod. He stepped closer to me. I stepped back a little. Who knows what he might ‘try’ do to me this time. Last time he kidnapped me and even tried burning me, luckily Jiyong and the whole gang came on time. Or else I would look worse than some people already think I am. I have a Help/In Danger button or switch on some of the things I wear. It alerts the hideout, house, there phones, and it even tells them my exact location. Jiyong says it’s necessary to have them on. I pressed the side of my watch and it made a small vibration, indicating that it has sent an alert to those places. After 10 or so minutes he came back with some weird looking things. “You know what I’m going to do right?” he asked me with a smirk. Well no . You’re going to try to hurt me. I sat there with an un-amused face. He was about to touch my hair when the door burst open, revealing a load of people. I didn’t know there were that much people under Big Bang. Jinsu looked scared to his wits. “I thought you were going to keep that promise of not touching her or my sister if I hurt her myself. Not you, but me.” Junhyung said walking up to Jinsu. What the was he talking about? Wait, so that’s Junhyung’s sister husband. What the ery. I mean she’s a beautiful lady and he’s just eww. What does she see in him? “Yea. What are you going to do, Kill me? You know your sister loves me. If you kill me, she’s going to hate you forever.” Jinsu said with a smirk. “Oh. She won’t hate me. She signed the divorce papers yesterday. It should be sent to you buy tomorrow morning. Well, I’m not going to kill you. Her brother is.” When Junhyung said this, Jinsu eyes widened in fear. I looked around me and all of Jinsu men were on the ground and none of the members had a scratch. I felt the rope untighten. I looked behind me and there stood, Kim Myungsoo. “Sorry for playing you.” He said with a generous smile and a hand behind his neck. “We’ll talk about this later.” I said getting up from the chair. The doors were pushed open and in came my brother and BigBang. “I found out you were the one that’s been tracking me down. I also found out you were messing with my little sister’s love life. Today is the day you’re going to die.” Jiyong said walking fast towards Jinsu. I felt someone pull me out towards the door, before I saw something Horrifying. I looked at who it was and saw Zico. We were now sitting in the car. “~~~~-ah,I knw this isn't the time but... I wanted to tell you something ever since I’ve gotten to know you. I…I …I think I’m in love with you….”…..

____________________________________________________________________

Who do you want ~~~~~ to end up with?

 

 

This is not going to be the end. As in my story might not end till like alot more chapters. LOL. Well only if you don't want it to be. ^-^