Chapter One :

My Seoul

It's actually our school's Kingka's as you may say. Oh god. Here comes the ty Queenka's. Why are they always bothering me?! Andwaeyo! No Me Gusta GOJO!." Oh hey. Look who we have here! I see you're still as ugly as ever. Just like yesterday, the day before that, and now. Why are you so ugly?"She said smirking at me with her minions. This Ugly ball off poop. All I did was look down. "Ya! I'm asking a ing question!" she said raising her hand ready to slap me. I waited for the Impact to come towards my face. But it never came. All I could hear was "OPPA!!~~" It made my face scrunch up. I looked up to see a some what familiar guy. Please stop doing that. Since she's busy. I guess this is a chance for me to slip away. I was almost successful. Until some guy had to stop me. " Where do you think you're going?" He asked me so bluntly. Sending a small shiver down my spine. To class. Unlike low lives like you two."Mm- Me?" " Oh no. He wasn't talking to you. He was talking to the ing wall behind you." He said full of dislike, and a hint of anger. " Minhyuk OPPA~! Why are you talking to a piece of trash? It's a waste of your precious time, that can be spent with me!" One of the queenka's said with a screeching high pitched voice towards the guy that asked me where I was going. " I never gave you permission to call me that. and Don't ing tell me what to do." he said with a voice I can't really explain. It sounded like pain mixed with anger? like daggers being thrown into your body. His voice. Scares me. Yet makes me want to hear more of it. "B-But oppa. You told me that last night. Don't you remember?" She said getting teary eyed. I looked around and saw that people were either looking at the fist situation or this situation. I looked at everyone's eyes and it seemed like they weren't on me. Thankfully. I tried to walk to class when I bumped into 2 people that were making out. The Girl turned around and glared at me and then scoffed. My sorry came out as a soft whisper. I kept walking with my head hung low until I bumped into another person. Aish. Why am I so clumsy? I looked up and saw 4 bodies standing infront of me smirking. " Think you can go hide so quickly?" What's his name? o.O What is up with today? Strangers just bothering me?Wait isn't he the guy that was making out with that girl?  SMH. "Do you need something?" I looked up at him. Shame on myshort height. "No. Wait, Actually we do. We need someone to..."

 

________________________________________________________________________

My First Chapter. How is it? I bet it balls. -.- Well Thankyou for reading!!! Neomu Saranghaeyo. I hope you look forward to my next chapter <3 

MERRY CHRISTMAS! <3 (: