Chapter 14 :

My Seoul

"You're an ugly piece of . No one wants to be your friend. We're only your friends because Hyung tells us to be. So don't act all nice to us. You dumb . Wait. Are you even considered a , when no guy, matter of fact nobody wants you? Well anyway. Why can't you realize you have no friends at all? Your personality ing . You're pretty ugly too. Not even slightly pretty. You have no appeal. No long legs. No perfect body. and Certainly no face. Gosh. I can't stand another second looking at you." He said twirling a piece of my hair with his index finger. He then pushed me to the side harshly and walked out with a smirk with the rest of them following behind. Zico was the last one out the door. He gave me a small smile/smirk before walking out the door. The door shut closed and I ran up the stairs to my room. I locked the door behind me and bawled. I got up from my bed and opened a secret cabinet. I took out a razor knife. I stared at it for a while and and looked at the healed cuts on my thighs and looked then looked towards my forearm as well. Deciding were to start first. I then remembered something. The last time I cut myself was about 6 months ago when I still couldn't get over the severe bullying and what happened between Me and Junhyung. Jiyong walked in on me cutting myself actually. He yelled and nagged at me for a minute or two. He then ran to me and hugged me tightly, crying. Saying how much he doesn't want to lose me. How much he loves me and how much he would forever hate me if I kept on doing it or even leaving him by himself. That day was the day that I stopped cutting myself. And on that day. Jiyong was the first person I ever saw cry. For me. And On that day he was the first person to see me cry. I still remembered what he said. He smiled sadly."I'm glad to be able to see you- show any-- any emotions in front of me." he said to me breathing in air making hiccups. More tears threatened to fall from my eyes. I placed the razor back in the secret cabinet and dropped to my knees. I felt so pathetic. I pulled out a box with a lock out under my bed. I took off my necklace with the key and opened it. Pictures, Letters, and a Diary That I once loved lay perfectly where I last put them. I picked up a photo of Me and JunHyung holding hands standing close to each other and smiling towards each other lovingly. I smiled at it sadly. I took out a medium stack of pictures and looked at them. With sad eyes as the memories of each picture flooded back.  I took out a picture frame. It was a picture of Me and Junhyung when we went on our first official date. 

FlashBack: A Few Years Ago.

"You--you look very Beau-Beautiful." He said smiling at me stuttering a bit. "Thankyou. And You look very Handsome yourself." I said taking his hand and entwining our fingers. I saw him slightly blush. It made my smile grow wider. We ordered our food and talked about random things. "So. Junhyung-ssi. Why do you like?" "Well. I love you because. Well. I don't know." "But if you can't tell me a reason then how should I know you're not lying about it?" " Well, sometimes the most beautiful thing in the world can not be seen, can not be touched, but can be felt in the heart, and so therefore my love for you doesn't need to have a reason. And I can Promise you that my love for you will never change. Even if I'll have to die to keep you by my side and to be able to love you. I may not be the type of guy you look for, But I can promise you that I won't ever let a tear drop from your face not even one. And Also The smile you're wearing now will forever be. No matter what it takes, and I will always love you." He said to me with reassuring eyes and a sweet smile. It made me fall more and more in love with him. I had always had a crush on him. Ever since I met him. He made my Bad days better and my Bright days even Brighter. He kept his promises all the way until we became juniors. His Reassuring eyes seemed less reassuring. His Smiles slowly seem like cold shoulders and became un-sweet and cold. The tears he promised that wouldn't appear,appeared. The smile that used to be always planted on my face slowly faded away. His over-flowing love slowly disappeared at a fast pace. The Words I love you don't seem sincere anymore. And My old emotions seemed to come back to me. My Similes are gone and are replaced with am emotionless face. My Tearless eyes became tearer than ever. The place in my heart where his love belonged slowly began to pierce through me. He stopped caring about me. But I was stupid to still care about him. The days when he'll come back to the Gang's apartment with blood all over his clothes made me shed so many tears. And how the next day he'll act like nothing happens and bring some random girl to the place and just kiss her in front of me and touch her as if I'm not there. And when She asks who I am, He'll just say I'm some girl or maid and then yells at me to leave. It pisses me off how he can change so much in such little time, and How much of A fool I am to love him as much I used to.  I believed in him. With everything. The Day that happened I started to feel more and more depressed. I started to cut myself. I went from only a few times a month to everyday. I became thin and pale. Right after school I would just lay in bed and think about how happy we were and just cry and cry. I ignored all my friends and became a loner. I switched to glasses and wore more conservative clothes to cover up the scars and sooned came from Smiling Queenka to Emotionless Loner, While he rose from a shy gang member to a Famous Cold Gangster. 

End.

There was a knock at my door. "Can I come in?" It was Jiyong's voice. I wiped my tears and cleared my throat. "No." "~~~~ I'm gonna barge in there if you're not going to let me in." "Then what's the ing point of asking." "You're right. Just wanted to let you know first. ya know." He's the second to last person I want to see at the moment. "I don't want to see you right now. So just leave alright?" "........Well Then if you hate me that much. Then I'll leave you alone." He said with a hint of sadness in his voice. I layed on my bed and soon fell asleep with a pool of tears on my pillow. But soon enough it was time to go to school. I didn't feel the need to be reminded of how I'm such an outcast right now, So I decided to stay home and just lay in bed and sleep again. Around 5-6 hours later there was a faint knock on my door but I just ignored it. The knocks became louder and the door bursted open and I saw....

___________________________________________________

I'm such a bad person. T_T Have a nice day! I updated this at like 4:38 AM Lol SO TIRED. Cliff Hangerrr~~ So please anticipate the next chapter<3