Chapter 41 :

My Seoul

"Byunghun-ahhh!!!" I yelled running to give him a big hug. "Oh my god ~~~~! When did you get so heavy?" he said teasing me. I got off of him and punched him in the chest. "When did you get so weak?" I said with a raised brow. B.A.P and Teen Top were greeting each other awkwardly. "Come on! You've known each other for the longest time. Why are you guys still so awkward?" I said pushing the leaders together. "You all changed your numbers when I moved so I couldn't contact any of you! And you didnt even Visit me. You bad people!" I said kicking Byunghun's shin. "Appo!" he said holding onto it. "It wasn't my fault!" he yelled. "Stop yelling. You're disturbing the peace!" I said slapping his arm. They're under BigBang but I hardly get to see them. I gave Byunghun my phone. "Put your number in. Your name better not be The y Beast or I swear to god I'll kill you." yes yes. He saved his name in my phone as The y beast before. I yelled at him and changed it to The Ugly Poop. He was fake sulking and whining because of it. I got tired of it and changed it to Best Friend instead he whine at that too. I told him it was either that or ugly poop. He gave up and agreed to Best Friend  Byunghun passed it to Chunji. "You too Chunji!" he sheepishly smiled at me. Everyones number was now saved on my phone. They even took the time to take pictures of them selves. We were all chatting and walking. They finally noticed how i was dressing and they were spazzing out. We finally reached my house. "I'll call once in a while. Bye guys!" I said waving at them. They waved back saying bye in Unison. I walked inside the house to see Everyone staring at me. "What?" I said taking off my shoes. "Do you know what time it is?" Jiyong said. I took out my phone. "11:34. Why?" "It past curfew!" he whined. "You lifted it already. Remember?" he pouted, fake crying. I ran upstairs and took a quick shower. Today was so tiring but fun. I haven't laughed this much since forever. I charged my phone and fell asleep hugging Mr.Fluffy-King. 

 

Zico P.O.V 

Who knew? Who mother ing knew she could fight like that? I got beaut up by a Girl! A ing Girl! Jiyong Hyung dabbed the alcohol on my arm lightly. "Where did that girl learn to fight like that Hyung?" "I taught her, after all she is my little sister." My eyes widened. His sister?! "Shes really good." I calmly said. "She got better at it. A lot better heck better than me." Jiyong Hyung said smiling. Taeil slapped my head. "Why did you agree?" "I didn't think she could fight like that! I thought she was a weak good for nothing girl. Sorry Jiyong Hyung." "No hard feelings. They all thought that too." he said dabbing some more alcohol on me. They finished bandaging me. Taeil gave me a pain killer and told me to go to sleep. I did as told and woke up at 12 midnight. I walked around the house and stopped at a door. My feet just led me here I guess or was it my heart? Gosh I sound Cheesy. What's up with me and these cheesy lines?! I opened the door and walked in. I saw a figure laying on the bed hugging Mr.Fluffy-King.....wait. How did I know that bears name? I walked to the bed. I sat on the edge of the bed. "Zico..." I heard her mumble before saying other incoherent words. Why is she dreaming about me? My fingers pushed her bangs away from her face. She looked..so fragile. So Beautiful. My eyes traced her features. Her eyes to her nose to her...lips. I reached out to touch them. I slowly bent down. Our lips lightly touched each others. What's this feeling? Ive never felt like this with Hyemi. What is this feeling?! I'm getting frustrated. 

___________

Double Update!! ^-^ Saranghaeyo<3