Chapter 28 : Jiyongs Return! & A confession?

My Seoul

 

 

Jiyong was back since he found out who was tracking him down. He said he finished what he needed to do. I was about to tell him what happened but he said he already knew. He was probably making one of the members stalk me 24/7. This man. He said he was going to settle the debt that my so called ‘parents’ owed Junhyung’s brother in law. Jiyong came to the big building with me tagging along. We were in his office waiting for him. “I was expecting you two.” He said walking towards his desk to sit down. “I’m guessing you’re here to settle the debt that you owe. Well let’s see how much you owe me.” He said pulling out a folder from his desk. “1,761,666,792 Won. That’s about 1,500,000 USD.” He said looking at Jiyong. Jiyong pulled out a check and threw it at him and grabbed my hand to leave. “Nice doing business with you! ~~~ the wedding is off.” He yelled out the door. I just rolled my eyes and left the building with Ji. “Where did you get all that money from?” I asked him in the car. “~~~ you do know I/we have more than billions of USD right?” he said. “You’re just bluffing.” He knew I was going to say that so he pulled out his phone and went to his checking account and showed me. My eyes widened. When did this happen?! “You have an account yourself to. I put money in it every week.” My mouth dropped. “When did this happen?!” “A long, long time ago. I mean I am a gang/mafia leader.” We arrived home and Zico was standing outside with hands behind his back. Jiyong went into the house before I even got out of the car. Do he need to or something? I went out and Zico walked up to me smiling. “Hey poop.” I said to him smiling back. “Hello Beautiful.” Beautiful? Is he out of his right mind right now? He released his hands from his back and held out a bouquet of roses and the other tulips. “I didn’t know which ones to get so I got both. You know these both have to do with love.” I didn’t know what to say. He was still smiling at me with soft eyes. “~~~~~ I’ve always wanted to tell you this, ever since we’ve gotten to know each other. I love you. I really do. This isn’t just some sick joke that I’ll play on you. I really do love you. I know that you’re not completely over Junhyung but I promise you that I’ll do anything to make you move on and finally be able to smile sincerely. I can promise you that I will never make you cry. If I do, than you can hit me all you want. You can even kill me if you have to. I just need a chance. I’ll make you the happiest girl in the world. I’ll give you all my love. Will you give me a chance?” He said looking into my eyes nervously. “Zico, I…