Chapter Three:

My Seoul

Are you ready for..Us?" They all walked out changed into comfortable clothes. They all started to dance to an unfamiliar song. They looked so into it. Especially U-kwon and B-Bomb. It was like I was at a real concert. After they were done I jumped up and cheered. I guess this is why they are the schools Kingka's. Besides the part that they are a gang and is under BigBang. I was still standing there clapping loudly and smiling like an idiot. " ~~~~ were we good?" Taeil came up to me and asked curiously. "Yup! The best!" Showing him my two thumbs and eye smile. "I was the handsomest out of all of them right?" Jaehyo said smiling. I think I heard U-Kwon scoff. "I'm the cutest out of all of you." P.O said with a cute expression on his face." they all said Yea right which made me laugh. "Now, you go sit back down." he said pointing to the bench again. =_= You don't have to be so mean you ball of mean ugly doodoo. I trudged back to the bench and sat there waiting for them to do something. Then Taeil and Jaehyo started to sing a soft but beautiful song melody that left me speechless. This really did feel like a concert. I'm really amazed. "Where we good?" Taeil asked with a hint of embarrassment. " Good? You guys were Absolutely Amazing!" I said smiling widely and receiving the same from the both of them. I felt like someone was burning a hole through my skull. I turned around and saw Zico Glaring at me and telling me to sit my down. I went back to the bench and sat there once again. After a bit music started to play again and B-Bomb and U-Kwon started dancing. They danced with such passion. *0*. And the dance was quite y. Wait. What the hell am I saying.?! Ji would kill me if I liked a gang member even though he was one. He was already mad that i dated Junhyung and how it turned out. He said he couldn't risk losing me again. I got out of my train of thoughts about what happened. The music stopped and I stood up and clapped really loud. U-Kwon looked at me and smiled widely. It was Kinda cute. O.O andwae-yo ~~~~~ you can't be thinking stuff like that. " Yah! How many times do I have to tell you to sit your ing down?!". T~T why are you yelling at me? You're so mean. Merong~ It was P.O ,Zico ,and Kyung's turn. They started to rap and It was quite good. I hate to admit it but Zico had alot of swag. I They finished and I was about to stand up and cheering for them than I remembered what that Poo said. " Yah! Why aren't you standing and clapping for us like you did for them?!" Zico said looking mad. Well I don't know. Hmm... Someone kept on telling me to sit my down. So I gave in and obediently obeyed what he sayed. Wonder who that was. I rolled my eyes. "Youre the one that kept on complaining that I kept on standing so I finally listen what you said. And besides i dont want you to yell at me again."I said staring blankly at him. He face softened a bit then he glared at me. They walked back into a room. While I was spacing out Zico came out and said "Are you coming or not? Or are you waiting for me to carry you?" he said smirking. I didn't catch what he said before so I stood up and before I could ask him to repeat the words he picked me up and putted me on his back "Bwo-ya?". "What? You didn't say anything so I took that as a yes." He opened the door with his foot and went out. The other member were behind us. We finally reached the exit. We walked and walked till we got to someplace that smelled like cigarettes. The smell got stronger. I hated that smell. I stuffed my face in Zico's shirt to block the smell. We walked up some stairs and I think I heard someone screaming and a bed creaking. O.O I held onto Zico's neck tighter. I heard the door unlock and we were finally "there".