Chapter 54 :

My Seoul

 

 

The Electrocardiography started to beep again. Everyone stared at the machine. Eyes lightening up. “She decided to live.” Dr. Kim breathed out, wiping away his last tear. Everyone heaved a sigh of assurance. Her eyes slowly fluttered open. She got up, feeling pain on her back. She winced and held onto her back. Jiyong hugged her tightly. “J-jiyong. M-My back h-hurts.” She said softly. “M-mianhe.” He said letting go of her, holding onto her shoulders, smiling. “You're awake.” he said touching the side of her face. “You listened to me.” He said crying again, out of joy. “Lay down. Lay Down.” He said pushing her down gently. Zico stared at her. “I thought I was really going to lose you.” He said kissing her forehead. “But you didn't” She replied back smiling. “You must really like scaring us, ~~~~.” EunHae said laughing a bit to lighten up the mood. Everyone laughed along. ~~~~ smiled. “Cha~. It's time for you to drink your pain medicine. “ Said Eunjung, walking back into the room with a tray.

 

~~~~~ P.O.V

I finally got released. I was sitting in the counseling room waiting for Mrs. Park. “Annyeong ~~~~~. Its been a long time since we last seen each other, hasn't it?” She said smiling at me. “Ne.” I said, nodding my head a little bit. After the session was done she said I didn't need to come anymore. She told me I've become strong on my own, so I can overcome it easily. Junhyung was outside waiting for me. He was leaning onto his car, staring at the sky. “I'm done. She said I don't need to take counseling anymore. “ He nodded and opened the car door for me. “Thankyou.” He got in and started driving. “Do you want to go anywhere?” He asked, eyes still focused on the road. “Molla~. Anywhere that crosses your mind.” I said looking at him. “Araso.”

 

It took a while to arrive at the place. I opened the door and was greeted by a cool breeze. We were on top of a grassy hill. Luckily it didn't have flowers that were pollen filled. I breathed in the fresh air. Junhyung laid out a long blanket and settled it onto the grass. He laid down and I did the same. “That ugly cloud right there looks exactly like you.” I said pointing to it. “That midget like cloud next to it looks like you.” He said pointing to it, laughing. “No it does not!” I said slapping his arm. “Yes It does!” He said getting up before I could hit him again. “No it doesn't!” I yelled getting up too. He started runningand I chased after him. “Slow down! Why are you running so fast?!” I said panting. Soon enough It went from me chasing him to him chasing me. “Caught you!” He said picking me up. “Gosh, you ran faster then last time. I didn't expect that.” I said still breathing hard. He laughed at me. He put me down when we got back to the blanket. He handed me a bottle of water. I tried to open it but I couldn't. “Aish.” I mumbled. He grabbed the bottle from me and easily opened it. “Show off.” I said drinking it. He chuckled again. We laid there talking about random things till it was night time. “The stars are so pretty.” I said putting my hand out trying to touch it. “Junhyung did you see it?!” I said half yelling. “Yes, I saw it. Quickly make a wish.” He said smiling at me. I closed my eyes and clasped my hands together, and so did he. After I was done wishing, I opened my eyes and turned my heads toward Junhyung. He was staring at me softly. “Do I have something on my face?” I asked, raising a brow. “No. I just felt like looking at you.” “Creeper.” I said. He silently laughed. “I wonder what other people wished for. Don't you? They probably wished for ever-lasting love, or maybe even a high paying job. What did you wish for?” I asked him. “Secret.” He said putting his forefinger on his lips. I chuckled a bit. “You know, Jiyong once told me that, When someone dies, they become a star in the sky. A bright, beautiful star in the dark sky. He also kept repeating a poem or something.” I said. “Everyone wants to be happy without going through pain, but you can't make a Rainbow without a little rain.“ I said remembering every single word. “You know, I not much of a talker. I like listening to people talk about themselves more then talking about myself. But with you, I talk more then I listen. You should talk too. You make me feel bad.” I said poking his side. “Well then okay.” He said. “The first time I saw you, I knew, I knew you were the perfect girl for me. From the beginning till now, I still believe that. I still believe that you're the only girl for me. The way you smile. The way you talk. The way you hold onto my hands. Even the way you eat. It's perfect.” He said smiling, looking into my eyes. “Everything about you is..Perfect. Even though you're not mine anymore, I'll wait for you. I will.” He said caressing my cheeks.

 

 

~A sleepless night, so sad tonight . This night that I can’t be with you
In the midnight a a a midnight. At thoughts of you, I can’t go to sleep at midnight~

 

 

My phone rang. I took it out of my pocket and answered it. “Yeah. I'm with Junhyung. Okay, hold on.” I handed Junhyung the phone. “Okay. I'll be right there hyung.” He said hanging up and giving me back my phone. “Come on, we gotta go.” He said getting up. He reached his hand out and I took it. He pulled me up. He put everything back into the book bag and we left.