Chapter 50 :

My Seoul

 

 FlashBack

"Um-Umma, tomorrow is Family day. Since you don't have work tomorrow, could you come for me?" I asked in a gentle voice. "I don't need to go to an event like that. I don't have any children. The only reason we're keeping you two is because the government gives us good money." I held in my cries. I promise EunHae (She moved from Bucheon to Seoul. They met on the streets) I would show her how beautiful my mom is and she'll show me hers. Now I can't even keep a promise. "S-s-sorry for asking umma." I walked to Jiyong and my room. "I'll go with you ~~~~." He said smiling at me, while patting my head. "Really?! But don't you have school Oppa?" "I can always skip for you. It's not like mom or dad care any ways. All they care about is money." He said bitterly. "~~~~~! Jiyong! Come here!" Appa yelled. We walked out the room together. "We're going to go somewhere special. The governments not giving us money anymore." he said grabbing Jiyong's arm. While in the car Jiyong held my hand tightly. We arrived and he ushered us into a scary building. There were big strong men there. We arrived at a creepy place. I read a sign close by. "Slave Organization"  I learned about this in school. Is Appa selling us to become slaves?! That's mean. We went into an office and saw a scary man sitting on the leather chair. Jiyong gripped onto my hand. The man circled me and Jiyong. "They're nice and fine." he said nodding his head. "How much are you willing to pay for them?" Appa asked. My eyes enlarged. "How about 150 Million won each kid. They'll sell for much greater. The little girls going to be pretty. And so is the boy." he said smiling greasily. Byuntae Ajjusshi. Byuntae. I glared at him. The suitcases with money in them were placed on the desk. Appa grabbed them and left. We were put into a room that wasn't so nice looking. "We're going to get out of here I swear." Jiyong said hugging me tightly. There was a ruckus outside. The door bursted open and the police came in. "You'll be alright." she said hugging us. The Byuntae Ajjusshi was getting arrested when we walked out. Money was everywhere. When the police drove us home, our parent didn't look so happy. Luckily the police woman fed us delicious food.(She's now married and has 3 kids. She also got promoted.) They didn't feed us. I mean you just got 300 Million Won and you're not going to feed us? The next month, they bought a Shop. They were earning minimum money. Sometimes when there aren't any customers they would try to hit us. We were in the speed train going to a big city. I was excited. Jiyong wasn't. It was like he was expecting it. When we arrived, we walked around. The only luggage we had was Jiyong and Mines. All of my stuff surprisingly fit in my rolling backpack. Jiyong fit in his backpack too. We didn't have much stuff anyway. We were infront of a vacant place. "Stay here. We'll be back." They said. Appa handed Jiyong 100,000 won. He then left with Umma. We sat on a bench near by and waited and waited. "They left us, ~~~~." He said in a calm tone. "What do you mean Oppa?" "They dont want us anymore so they left us. " I was crying now. How can they leave us? Where are we going to live?

Back to the present

"That's Awful. Poor baby." she said my hair. "Every time I hear there name or they're mentioned. I become very emotional. Even to the point of suicidal thoughts. It's crazy what things like that can do." "Okay. Let's move on to some more questions. Oh! I forgot to tell you my name. My name is Lee Mi Young-imnida. But you can call me Mimi. ^_^" I nodded. "How come you don't call Jiyong Oppa anymore?" She asked anticipating it. "I didnt want to feel little anymore." she made an Ohhh~ face. "Where you happy?" "Of course. Before they came though." she nodded. My stomach growled. "Looks like someones hungryyy~~" she sang. "What do you want to eat?" "Well....I'm kind of craving for some fries." within a second, a plate of fries were in front of me. A table even appeared. "Wow! That's really cool!" we sat down at the table. It was set up. There were sandwhiches, pizza, burgers, and fries on the table. "If you want something else just tell me." she said smiling. I nodded my head and smiled. We ate and got to know each other more. "Uwah. The food taste better than the ones on earth  I'm so full!~" "Glad to know." she said giggling. "So back to the questions. How did you meet EunHae again?" "Well, I was just walking down the street and a guy appeared out of no where. He tried to me so I was beating him up. When he couldn't walk, I stopped and then turned around. That's when I saw her. I remembered her in a heart beat. She even asked me to join her gang but I said no. She said her name was EunHae. That's when I knew for sure. When I told her she was sobbing. I mean buckets and buckets of tears. It was a horrible sight to see." "That's so cute. Kya~~~ Okay. Very last question. Do you still want to live on Earth or Stay here?" "I want to....."

_____________

I updated ^-^