Chapter 64 :

My Seoul

I was sitting there just drinking my glass of juice. I shouldn't have came. I rested my head on the counter and closed my eyes. I reopened them and lifted my head up. I glanced around the room. EunHae was probably out dancing. And so was everyone else. Except for me, the waiter, and a very few select people. I saw Zico with some girls. None of them was Hyemi. None. I guess he's back to his old self. Partying, ing, smoking, and loads of girls. He looked directly into my eyes. My eyes widened a little bit. I blinked a few times. He pulled a girls chin towards him, while still looking into my eyes. He pulled her in for a kiss. A deep kiss. Without any emotion. He just stared into my eyes while kissing some other girl. What hurt the most is that. that girl, isn't me. He released her. He smirked at me and his lips. I turned the chair around. Deep Breaths. I need a drink. No I don't! Shut up conscious. I sighed. What did I do wrong to deserve this? Someone tell me. Please! Ugh. I should go home. Where is Jiyong in the time of need? I spotted his leather jacket on one of the sofas. I grabbed it and got the car keys. I texted him.

 

To: Jiyong

 

I'm going home first. I got the car keys so go home with Youngbae. Have fun and Don't drink too much! Oh and remember, I already have my license. Mehrong~

From: Jiyong

To: My Beautiful Little sister~

​Ara. T~T. Leave your brother. I'll stay here and rot away. Drive safely! Love you~

 

 I went to grab my bag and put on my cardigan. I turned my head and saw a girl just grinding up on him. Like Really ? Really? I buttoned up the cardigan and went out the room. It was dark and foggy. The music was really loud but the Bass was really good. I tried to look for the exit but so many people were in my way. For sake. Move. Move. Move. Move out of my way! I finally found it and squeezed through a lot of dancing bodies. I was almost there when someone grabbed me from the back.

"Let go of me!"

Wait. That Cologne. It was

"You look y tonight. I almost couldn't recognize you. I would've been ing mercilessly by now."

He nibbled my ear lightly.

"But. Junhyung beat me to it."

Why is he making such assumptions?!  

"Let go of me Zico." He chuckled.

"What happened to calling me Woo Ji Ho?" he said lowly in my ear.

I shivered. His voice was so. How do you put a ring to it? Smooth and husky. Velvety and Seductive. Yet it still felt so cold. And so far away.

"Z-Zico. Please just let go of me. I want to go home."

"Nuh uh, Princess. You're staying here. Unless you want to take it to the room. I don't mind."

I breathed in and blinked my eyes praying that I would be able to get the next few lines out. I turned facing him.

"You must not know who I am. I am Kwon ~~~~. Sister of GDragon. Sister of Hye and Jae. I have enough respect for myself and everyone around me. You have no right to talk to me in such a manner. With you playing with my heart, great job. You did fan-ing-tastic. You made me believed anything and everything you said. I was stupid. I'm no longer that gullible girl that was stupidly in love with you. I hope you...Realize what you lost. I'm taking my leave."

I pushed him roughly and made my way out. I wiped a couple tears that escaped. How can he do such a thing?! He really is back to his old self. I puffed my cheeks and blew out the air.