Chapter 51 :

My Seoul

 

Flashback to the past

“They’re not going to come get us, are they?” I asked him. He lowered his head.  “You know at school, the kids would make fun of me. They keep saying things like ‘you’re an orphan. That means your parents didn’t want or love you.’ ‘No one’s going to adopt you.’ And things like that but I mean it’s true. Who would want me? You’ll probably going to get adopted soon, Jiyong.” I said. “Don’t say things like that ~~~~~.” “But it’s true.” After that conversation he tried his best to avoid families looking to adopt. He was actually really good at it. School for me was like how it was now, excluding Junhyung and Zico threatening people to leave me alone. At 18 he saved up enough money and built this house. He adopted me and here we are. I kept asking him what his job was but he wouldn’t tell me a thing.

“OUT OF EVERYTHING TO DO, WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?!” I asked him, clenching my fist. “I-It was the only way ~~~~.” he said lowering his head. “Since it WAS the only way then why don’t you quit now?” I asked looking into his eyes. “It’s not as easy as you think ~~~~. They also have a family to feed, people to protect, and money to earn.” He said sternly. I gave up “Fine, do whatever the you want, I don’t ing care anymore.” I said walking up to my room.

“You ugly . Care to tell me why my Boyfriend keeps staring at you?” She said glowering over me. I lowered my head. I don’t know, why don’t you ask him? Goodness. “Don’t touch her!” We looked at the direction where the voice was coming from. “O-Oppa.” She stuttered. “I was looking at her because she was pretty. Much prettier than you.” He said holding onto my hand. My eyes widened. She scoffed and left. “Annyeong. My people call me L.Joe but you can call me Byunghun.” He said waving at me. I nodded my head. “Let’s get to know each other more.” He said walking, swinging our hands back and forth. We conversed and he was actually quite charming. “So ~~~~~, to not be bullied you need to learn how to fight.” He said handing me a pair of boxing gloves. I put them on. “Punch me.” I stared at him. “I need to kno-“ I punched him a little too hard and he fell onto his . He got up with his mouth flung open. “Girl, you punch really hard.” He said. “Okay now defend yourself.” He said. He tried to tackle me when I wasn’t looking. I moved to the side and pushed him lightly. He fell again. “I have a feeling you already know how to fight.” He said rubbing his jaw. I laughed at him. “Hey! Don’t laugh at me. I learned from the best gang out there! Big Bang! So where did you learn to fight?” He asked me curiously. “Big Bang’s Leader.” His jaw dropped. “He doesn’t teach ANYONE! How did you make him teach you?!” he said really fast. “He forced me.” I said lightly giggling. “He isn’t the type to force girl though.” He said tilting his head. “What’s your relation?!?!?!” He said getting up. I laughed. “He’s my older brother.” His jaw dropped. “Oh my Buddha..” He said covering his mouth.