Chapter 52 :

My Seoul

 

 

He pulled me up. “I don’t believe you!” he yelled. He pulled me to some building. We walked in and smoke was everywhere. I quickly covered my nose. We walked up the stairs and some scary guys were staring at me. I felt a gun touching the side of my head. “Move and I’ll blow your brains out.” Tch tch tch. My brother would kill you. I turned my head and raised a brow. The gun was now touching my forehead. He put the gun down. “Strong girl you got there L.Joe.” he said. He patted my head. “Thanks Hyung!” He said pulling me to continue. We finally came to a halt. There was only one door throughout the long hallway. Byunghun knocked on the door. It opened and a really handsome guy opened the door. “New ?” He asked. I gave him ‘ya nasty’ face. “No, came to confirm something.” He said as he pulled me in. Moans were heard from one room and yelling from the other. I covered my ears and shook my head. He pulled me to a room. The chair was facing the windows. “Hyung.” Byunghun said. The chair turned around. Jiyong’s jaw drop. “~~~~, w-what are you doing here?” “Ask him.” I said pointing at Byunghun. “She told me that she was your sister, I didn’t believe her so I came here to confirm.” “Where’s Zelo?” “Out there.” Jiyong said pointing at the door. “Okay. You guys can talk. I’ll go have ice-cream with Zelo.” I said walking out. The place was huge. I spotted Zelo making out with a girl. “ZELO!” I yelled. I saw his eyes enlarge. He pushed the girl away from him. “Noon-Noona!” “I thought you were an innocent angel!” I said pushing him. “Aish. Noona! Noona, I can explain!” Zelo was only one day younger than I am. He only called me Noona when he was desperate. I raised my eyebrows. “Hyung’s forced me into this! I swear! They said if I didn’t do it they wouldn’t let me buy cherry tomatoes! Trust me Noona!” He said crying. I saw B.A.P standing there laughing. I shook my head. “It’s okay Zelo. Let go eat Ice cream without them!” I said pulling his hand.

“I think your decision is great!” She said hugging me. “Hey Mimi, how did you die? I know it’s personal, so you don’t have to tell me.” I said to her. “No it’s totally okay. Well I died from depression and stress. My parents didn’t care about me. They would either; come home drunk or high from all those needles shooting up their veins. They would beat me till I became unconscious. I couldn’t take it anymore so I shot myself.” She said. I nodded my head. “Sometimes life is like a really difficult game. Sometimes you try to win and carry on and sometimes you just give up on it.” She said smiling.