Chapter 58 :

My Seoul

 

“Zico. We need to talk.” I said knocking on his door. “Come in.” He said bluntly. “Zico, I-” I stopped. I breathed in and out. I saw Hyeji only in her underwear. I closed my eyes. “We need to talk. Alone.” “Don't worry. I'm about to leave. See you tomorrow Zico.” She said winking at him. When she left, I sat on the chair in front of him. “Do you love me?” I asked him gently. “I don't know anymore. “Why are being like this all of a sudden?” I asked him hurt. “You out of everyone should know why.” He said coldly. But I don't. I really don't know. “T-then...let's take a break to sort out our feelings, Okay?” He nodded his head. “D-do you...Do you have anything to say to me?” I asked softly. “Yea. I do. Instead of taking this break,” Don't say it. Please. I shook my head as tears sprung out. “Let's break up.” He said looking into my eyes. They were so distant. So cold. So empty. I felt so weak. I felt so Vulnerable. “What did I do wrong?” I asked, looking at him. His eyes softened for a moment, but turned cold. “Lets see. First, you hit and slap my Best friend. She's the love of my life.” I cried even harder. I'm suppose to be the love of your life! That's what you told me! You said that no one, No one! Could compare. You said that you'll only love me and only me. “She will forever and will be the love of my life. Since she's back. My feelings for you have vanished.” He said bluntly. “But, I mean, You still have Junhyung. You probably ed him countless times behind my back. Now, you can do it without feeling guilty. After all, you're probably just some toy to him. A simple toy. Heh. Pathetic.” He said tilting his head, smirking. My blood boiled. I got up and stood right in front of him. “Say it again.” I said through my clenched teeth. “You. Are. Just. His.-” I slapped him. “WOO. JI. HO. How dare you?!?! You know I'm still a . You know I was saving it till Marriage. How the can you say such things?! Especially about Junhyung. You heartless bastard! Was all the things you told me before, all lies? How you said I was the only one. How You couldn't wish for anyone more perfect than me. How much you love me. Was it all just lies? Was I just some play toy till she came back? Huh? I gave you my ing heart, and this is what you ing do?! I can't ing believe this.” I yelled/cried. I grabbed his collar and pulled him up. “Answer me you bastard!” I said shaking him. “Yea. You were just a play toy. I told you in the beginning that I was looking for someone to play with didn't I? Heh. You're a pretty dumb girl. So gullible. So easy to get. BlockB and Beast, excluding your prince charming Junhyung, made a bet before we even talked to each other. Beast told me I wouldn't be able to get you if I even tried. Block B told me the same. But look here now, I have you wrapped around my finger.” He said smirking. “You...You..” I let go of him. “You know, You put up a really good act. I believed every single word you told me. All of it. I'm one stupid girl.” I said walking out the door. Beast and Block B were standing there. “Heh. You guys sure make the best bets.” I said bitterly. “I hope you guys are satisfied.” I said walking past them. “~~~~~! Wait! We can explain.” Taeil said. I turned around. “Explain.” They all were quiet. “See? What is there to explain?! You guys created a bet that led me on and broke my god damn ing heart! Was it fun? Can I even trust you anymore?” I said walking to Jiyong's room. I went in and closed the door. “Oppa. Can I sleep with you today?” I said crying. “Why are you calling me Oppa all of a sudden? What's wrong, Princess?” He said getting up from his bed and wiping my tears away. “Come on. Lay down.” he said. He tucked me in. I hugged him tightly. “You're the only one I can trust most. You know that Oppa? You're always there when I need you. Always taking care of me. I'm so thankful to you. I really am.” I sobbed into his chest. “I'm thankful that you didn't leave me. I'm thankful that you raised me. I'm thankful for..Everything you do for me. I'm most thankful for...You. I'm sorry I couldn't ever satisfy your needs. I couldn't help you with anything. I wouldn't listen to you. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.” He squeezed me tighter. He started to cry too. “Oppa. Don't cry. You'll only make me cry more.”I said looking at him and wiping his tears. “There's nothing you should be sorry about. You've satisfied me enough. The only thing I want from you is to know you're safe. That's all. I should be the one that's sorry. I brought you into this kind of environment. If I haven't you would be happy. You wouldn't have ever touched a gun. You wouldn't have hurt anyone. You'd have many friends. You'd be the most popular girl in town. You would've been...I'm sorry.” He said crying some more. “Aniya.” I said crying. “I'm happy with just this. As long as you promise you wont abandon me, then Im fine with anything.”