Chapter 59 :

My Seoul

 

The next morning we woke up with puffy eyes. “Hahaha. Oppa. Your face is so cute like that.” I said poking his cheek. “OMOMO. When did ~~~~~ call me Oppa?” He said mockingly. “Aish.” “Oppa.” “Hmm?” “I..I want to switch schools.” I said. “Waeyo? Which school?” “Just because. And the school Teen top an B.A.P is attending.” I said. “Alright I'll transfer you. Let me tell the boys.” He said walking out. “Wait! Don't tell them.” He slowly nod his head.

“They said you can come today. You don't have to wear the uniform. I'll buy it for you tomorrow.” Jiyong Oppa said. I nodded my head. I walked out of my room already dressed. I bumped into Minhyuk. I got up and dusted myself off. “I'm sorry, ~~~~. I didn't thi-” I cut him off. 'Excuse me, but..Who are you?” I said. His face was filled with hurt. I walked downstairs. “I'm going, Jiyong Oppa.” I yelled out. When I got to the school, everyone was staring at me. I walked towards my locker and opened it. I took everything out and put it in a bag. I unpinned the pictures of me with Block B and Beast. I closed my locker shut. 'Is she switching schools?!' 'What is she doing? Isn't she still dating Zico?' I returned the books and walked to homeroom. Everyone's eyes were on me. They'd occasionally stop and turn to Zico and Hyeji. I walked up to EunHae. “Bye. I'll text you or call.” I said giving her a hug. “Where are you going?” She asked. “I'll tell you later.” I said patting her back. “Bye Mr. Dragon.” I said to Kris. “Bye Shorty. Remember to visit often.” I nodded. I bid good bye to All of Exo. I turned around to walk out. Zico blocked my path. “Where are you going?” Zico asked. “I don't think I know you, sir. I don't think it's any of your business either.” I said walking past him, bumping shoulders. I walked towards Hyeji. “Love him well. Don't be a and up .” I said. I looked at Beast and Block B. Hmm. Where's Junhyung? They stared at me. I stared at them back, uninterested. “I'm leaving. Bye EunHae! Bye Exo.” I said walking out. I got out of the school. I was going to call Jiyong but Junhyung was waiting for me by his car. “Let's go to our New School!” My mouth hung opened.

When we got there, I saw Zelo's blue and blonde head. He was skateboarding, while B.A.P was walking. We got out the car. Zelo spotted me and ran towards me. “NOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.” He yelled jumping on me. “Junhong ! Get off me.” I said prying his hands off. “Okay..Fine. ): . But why are you here?” “I'm going to go to school here.” His eyes brightened. “REALLY?!” I nodded my head. “I'll be your personal Tour guide!” He said pulling my arm. “Kaja!” He said pulling my arm some more. I shook my head and followed him.

“What are your classes?” He asked me. “All my classes are with you Zelo. Jiyong told me.” He smiled. We got into the school gates and everyone was staring at us. 'Who's she? Why is she with Oppa?!' A very older looking girl said. She probably got held back. 'Who's the new Hottie?' 'Woah, they look good together.' 'Are they dating?' 'Wait! I know her! She's Block B's Leader Girlfriend.' 'How do you know?' 'I saw them together. They look really good together. She was even The Joker from Beast, girlfriend.' 'She's so lucky! Omg. She gets to date all the hot guys. She's even close with B.A.P' I saw Byunghun's blonde head. “~~~~!!!!!!!!” He yelled running towards me. Oh god not again. He jumped onto me and everyone gasped. “Byunghun get off of me.” “Shido.” I heaved a sigh. I poked his side really hard. “Appoooo!” He said getting off me. “Hyung told me your going to attend our school. Is he for real?” “If he wasn't for real then why am I even here?” he nodded my head. 'Omo. She's even close to L.Joe and Teen Top. I'm so jealous.' 'She's so pretty too. Ugh. Why can't I be her?'

I got my books and Locker. I opened it and put the books in. “Hello, locker Neighbor.” I turned to my side and saw Junhyung. “Aloha.” He chuckled. I closed it and started walking. Junhyung followed next to me. “Hey there. Do you want to go on a date sometime?” A Queenka asked him. “Sorry, but I have a girlfriend.” He said holding onto my hands. I looked at him. “I don't believe you! Look at me, I'm a Queenka! And I'm Pretty!” Junhyung grabbed my chin and turned my head towards him gently. I bit my bottom lip. He leaned in and placed his lips onto mine. “Aish. How come no ing hot guys want me. I'm ing perfect.” Junhyung moved back. “Um..Maybe if you were just a little bit nicer.” I said. She scoffed at me and left. I slapped his arm. “What? I was desperate. Plus, I know you liked it. Tell me you didn't.” He said moving his face closer to me. “I didn't!” I said shoving him. He laughed. “Aish. Chincha.”

We walked in together. “Class Please quiet down. Please!” The teacher yelled. I raised my brows. They stopped talking and stared at us. “Wow. You guys finally listen to me. Oh.” She said looking at us. “Introduce yourselves and sit anywhere. They never listen to me.” She said shaking her head and sitting down at her desk. “Hello. My name is Yong Junhyung, I'd prefer you call me Joker. I'm in Beast.” Junhyung said. The girls sat up straight and fixed there makeup. “And Also, My heart is taken.” The girls shoulders slump. “Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Kwon ~~~~~.” The guys hooted. Junhyung glared at them. I walked towards where B.A.P and Teen Top was. A boy put out his foot. I didn't see it and tripped over it a little. He put his neck down a little. Junhyung pulled him up by the collar. “Keep doing that and I'll pull out your eyes. Got that?” He slowly nodded, terrified. I fixed my skirt. “Come on Junhyung.” I said pulling onto his arm.