Chapter 34 :

My Seoul

 

A week past, just like that. The doctor said he might have some memory loss.
I went to school today. The hurtful words were back on my locker. ‘’ ‘Ugly ’ ‘Nerd’ ‘You made Zico Oppa like that you ’ I heaved a sigh. I took the things I needed and slammed my locker shut. I sat in the classroom waiting for this day to pass quickly so I can go to the hospital and see Zico. He still hasn’t woke up from his coma. Everyday was the same. Go to school, go to the hospital, go home, repeat. Sometimes thoughts like ‘he’s not going to wake up.’ fills my head and tears would blur my eyes, but I Know he’s going to wake up. “You . You made Zico Oppa go to the Hospital. What the is wrong with you? He was all but nice to you but that’s how you repay him?” one of the Queenka’s said. I  ignored her. I did sometimes think it was my fault but only the sky and the ground knows who’s at fault. I gasped when she grabbed a handful of my hair. She started to pull my hair towards the door. “Let go of me.” I said as loud as I could. “Oh~. Little nerd has guts now huh?” She said pulling my hair some more. I’ve had enough of this. Zico in a coma, being depressed, being treated like . I’ve had ing enough of this . I grabbed her hair as tight as I could and slammed her onto the ground. She let go my hair and held onto hers trying to pry my hands off. “L-let g-go of me.” I let go of her hair and her head hit the ground. I slapped her real hard on the cheek. “What the is wrong with you?” She yelled at me trying to grab my hair again. I pushed her down real hard on the ground and got on top of her. I punched her a few times. Guess she needs another nose job. “I told you to let go of me didn’t I?” I said glaring at her. I felt someone pull me off of her. “Let go of me!” “~~~~~, Calm the down!” “Let go of me, Junhyung.” I said trying to pry his hands off of me. He pulled me up to the rooftop. “Are you okay now?” he asked as gently as he could. “I was never okay.” I said trying to hold in my tears. He hugged me tightly. “Then cry it all out. No one can hear you. Just cry it all out. There’s no one here to judge you, to make fun of you, to laugh at you. Just cry it all out.” he said hugging me a bit tighter. “Why did it have to be him? Why couldn’t it be me who’s in the coma? Why can’t it be me who got hurt?” I said crying into his chest. “I-It j-just hurts so much.”  ‘I know. I know it does.”  We stood there like that for awhile. There weren’t anymore tears left to fall. We sat on the bench that was now placed on the side with a dead flower pot on the side. We sat there in comfortable silence. My eyes were getting droopy and soon enough I fell asleep on his shoulder. 
 
Junhyung’s P.O.V
The glow in her eyes disappeared. Her bags got darker and heavier. She’s just so..so lifeless ever since Zico became like that. Her head was rocking back and forth while her eyes where carefully closing. “Just sleep.” I said placing her head on my shoulders. I smoothed out her bangs and tucked it behind her ear. She looks so peaceful. So…Beautiful. My eyes started to close and I leaned my head onto hers and fell asleep too.