Chapter 35 :

My Seoul

 

“It’s been about a month now. Babo-ya. When are you going to wake up? I miss you. I don’t even know if you can even hear me. When you finally wake up, you better prepare yourself for the worst. I’m going to hit you like there’s no tomorrow. Well when you get better that is.” I said holding his hand. “Everyone’s bullying me because of you. You Nappeun Namja. Hurry up and Wake up so you can protect me, Mr. Man-of-my-words.” I said hitting his shoulder lightly. I looked at him for awhile. My heart jumped a-bit when his eyes fluttered open. I hugged him as tight as I could. “I’ll go get the doctor.” U-Kwon said running out the door with a big smile. “You’re finally awake. You made me cry a whole lot you Nappeun Namja. ”I said crying. “It wasn’t like I was going to die or something. Besides you know I’m strong. What’s today?” “The 18th of June.” “Happy Late Birthday, Sweetheart.” He said squeezing me tighter. “Sweetheart? That’s new. My birthday didn’t pass yet, Babo.” “What are you talking about, Hyemi.” My heart dropped. He pulled my face to look at him. “Who. The. . Are. You.?” he said pushing me harshly. “~~~~~!” U-Kwon said running towards me pulling me up. “U-Kwon-ah, Get that psycho away from me! Where’s Hyemi?”  Zico trying to get up. “Mr. Woo you shouldn’t get up. You’re still injured.” The doctor said. He laid back down. “Can you give us a moment Doctor. Thank you.” U kwon said. The doctor and nurses went out. “Where’s Hyemi U-Kwon?” “She Cheated on you. Don’t you remember?” Block B, Jiyong, and Beast came into the room. “Hyung! You’re finally awake! ~~~~~ was always by your bedside. I bet she’s so happy right now.” P.O said looking for me. “~~~~~ why aren’t you smiling? Shouldn’t you be happy?” He said walking towards me. “Who’s ~~~~?” Everyone’s eyes widened. “Zico, you don’t remember ~~~~?” “Why the would I remember someone I don’t know. Where did Hyemi go? She should be here not her.” He said pointing at me glaring. ”She left you for someone else. ~~~~~ is your girlfriend now. You said you never felt so happy before when you met her. You said she was the apple of your eye and the one that you cherish so much.” “You’re ing lying to me. Where the is my real girlfriend, Hyemi?” “She ing left you. She left you for another ing guy. Don’t you get it by now. She left,  and now ~~~~ is the one you love the most. Think about it really good….. Don’t you remember anything? Anything at all?” Taeil said looking into Zico’s eyes. “Y-you guys. We shouldn’t be like this to him. Besides he just woke up. We should give him some time.” I said pulling onto Taeil’s sleeve. Everyone hung their heads and walked slowly out the room. “He’ll remember you ~~~~~. Just keep your head held high.” Doojoon said rubbing my back. 
 
Zico P.O.V
Gah. My head hurts. Where’s Hyemi? Some girl named ~~~~~ was in my room. The guys were saying some nonsense about me and her. I would never go out with someone like her. Yeah she’s pretty but I mean. She looks weak.  She looks like she can’t  fight back. 
 
 
 
_________________
 
Sorry for not updating. T~T My internet was being a prick. :P Double Update ^-^