Chapter 19 : Happy Memories

My Seoul

Back to ~~~~~ P.O.V ^_^

 

 I fixed my uniform and slipped on my shoes. Ji came out of the kitchen in his wife beater and shorts on. "Have a good day at school!" I ignored him and left. I got near the school gate and everyone was huddled in groups talking about some rival gang was coming to study at our school. Well if gang members study. Most likely not. I open my locker to see written all over it. Same old same old. like this doesn't phase me one bit. I grabbed the books I need and headed off to class. "Hey ~~~~, did you hear? Some rival gang is transferring to our school. They're pretty hot." Eunhae said.

"Good Morning to you too and I thought you weren't into these type of things." I said raising my brow at her.

"Well, This time it's different. They're RIVAL's ~~~~. That means more fights, more adrenalin and more me at school. Isn't that great?" "You like drama way too much. You could become a writer or something." I said patting her head.

"Hey. That's not a bad Idea!" I smacked her on her arm shaking my head.

"I heard all of them are going to be in our class." She said smiling like an idiot. We sat all the way in the back near the windows. The  teacher came in and everyone actually became quiet. That's a new thing. "Hey ~~~~ , Junhyung's looking at you. Shouldn't you be fainting or something?" She said nudging me. "Who?" I asked. "The boy with the scary eyes. He's the best fighter out of all of them. You can have him though. I like Yoseob. The cute boy that looks like Thomas."  I looked up and stared directly into the boys eyes. There's something about them. I just can't put a ring to. [A/N : If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it LOLOL] EunHae nudged me again and I looked at her. "Are you mesmerized by his eyes?" She said giving me that face. "Nope." They introduced themselves and EunHae practically squealed When Yoseob introduced himself. Today seems like a first for everything. They came towards the back and girls were throwing themselves at them. Disgusting. They came towards our section and sat down. Only one was left without a seat so he looked at me. "Move." I looked at him directly in the eye. "Excuse me?" "I said MOVE." he said a bit louder. "NO" I said still looking directly at him. "Why don't you ask one of the girls on the other side. They'll gladly move for you." i said nonchalantly. "Hyunseung just come sit next to me" The boy on the other end said. He heaved a heavy sigh and went to the other side, and like I said, she gladly moved for him. Simple. I looked to my side and saw Junhyung staring at me. I turned my head. "Is he a creep or something. He keep looking at me." I said in a hushed tone scooting a little bit closer to her. I hope he didn't hear. "I'm not a creep. You're just really beautiful." He heard. O.O Fudge-Nuggets. "Well, that doesn't mean you have to stare at me." "This is a free country I can stare if I wanted to. I could do this if I wanted to , to." He said pulling my head towards him. I widened my eyes as he gently place his soft lips on mine. I heard EunHae gasp. After all this is my first kiss. I pushed him of me and touch my lips. "Why'd you do that for?!"    "Because this is a Free Country and I like you." I punched him in the face and everyone gasped. "Feisty, I like that." he said wiping the side of his lips. I grabbed my books and left. I puffed my cheeks up and screamed now that I'm on the rooftop. I lie on the bench that's placed in the middle of the rooftop. I closed my eyes and fell into a slumber. "Wake up." I felt someone shaking me. "Get up or I'm going to kiss you." I opened my eyes and looked at the person now on top of me. "Get off." I said trying to push him of but he wouldn't budge. "That was cute. Now listen. You are from now on my Girlfriend and I'm sorry I kissed you." I gave him a crazed look. "Gangster's say sorry? and How am I your girlfriend? You didn't ask me anything." "You would reject me if I did. Only you would reject me. The handsome and charming Yong Junhyung." He said coolly. "More like cold eye and conceited" I mumbled giggling to myself. "I am not conceited" he said glaring at me. "Sure. What ever you say~" He gave me a hard stare and pulled me up. He placed my left hand where his heart was. "You feel how fast it's beating? It's like this because of you. To tell you the truth. You're the only girl that ever made my heart race. That's why you're going to be my girlfriend." He said with a determined look. He got off me and pulled me up from the bench. He tugged my towards our grade hallway and stopped in the middle of the hall. "Everyone listen up!" Oh god. This is like one of those Romantic dramas. "From now on Kwon ~~~~~ Is My Girlfriend. If you mess with her, you're messing with me." He said loud and clear so everyone could hear. Chatters were heard and don't forget loud gasp and surprised faces. "How could he like a nerd? I mean, they're complete opposites. He's the Bad boy and she's the pure innocent girl." "She probably paid him" "They kind a look cute together." Etc. Months pass and I found myself actually falling for him and I found out he was under BigBang Management. Jiyong wasn't to happy though. He was furious when he found out. He was threatening to kill Junhyung and everything but he calmed down after his little tantrum. After all he liked Junhyung a lot as a sunbae. We've gone out to fun dates around town and even in others, even though we'd get into some trouble. He would tell me about his sister and come by every morning and walk to school with me. 2 years passed just like that. In happy bliss and smiles. 

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fCuzB6OeJ8&feature=related#start=0:00;end=4:26;;showoptions=false

 

[Listen please. I think it fits the mood better. (:]

But it soon became stormy and cloudy. He started to change. Bit by bit. He started hurting me mentally. He would stop calling or texting. Call me annoying and when I try to hug him, he'll push me away. He would give me icy glares and when I ask him what's wrong, he says it's none of my god damn business. When he kissed one of the Queenka's  in Senior year was when I couldn't hold it in anymore. I needed to know why was he acting like this. I needed to know from the beginning. I called him so many times but he wouldn't pick up so I went to his house and all I heard where moans and screams of his name. I broke down. I really did. Who wouldn't? Hearing moans of the name you love come out of someone else's mouth. Rain Rain please go away and come back another day or maybe century. Things are, well were so great. Why do you have to come when feelings where now almost fully developed? Why do you have to pour on me? I walked home in the freezing rain all by myself. Heartbroken and lifeless. What did i do in my past life to deserve such a thing?  On the way some drunken man came out of nowhere waving his soju bottle everywhere."What are you doing by yourself in the rain Pretty miss?" He said smirking. I didn't say anything but kept on walking. He grasp onto my wrist tightly and asked me where I was going. "Please leave me alone okay?"  I said as nicely as I could. The man went flying somewhere else. I looked hoping it to be Junhyung but to my dismay, it was my brother. He grabbed me into a tight embrace with an umbrella in his hand to block the pouring rain. "What are you doing in the rain all by yourself? What is your precious boyfriend doing somewhere not by you?" He asked. " He's just busy today. He said something came up and said he couldn't take me home. That's all. Yea That's it. He's just busy. Let's go home." When We reached the house I ran in and ran to my room to take a hot shower to soothe the pain. It wouldn't leave me alone. The memories we made kept appearing in my mind. My mind was playing games with me. It was having fun mocking me in my misery. Reminding me every ing time he would smile at me and laugh at my lame jokes. How he would look at me with soft eyes and kiss me as if I'm a fragile doll. How he'll hold me in his arms. Even the time where he promised to teach me how to dance and how I kept giving up and how he'll encourage me to keep trying. When I finally got it he'll smile like the biggest idiot around. How he would flaunt me to everyone. Bragging to everyone how beautiful his girlfriend is. How important she is to him. Oh how I miss those times. My mind switch to the times where they weren't so happy anymore. When we were out and a girl asked if he was single he said yes even though I was standing right beside him. When an ajumma would ask if we were dating he would quickly deny. When i try to hold onto him he'd push me away. When I'm in need he wasn't there anymore to help me. When I needed a shoulder to lean on he wasn't there. How every word that came out of his mouth was like venom. 'Get away from me' 'I told you to not come over!' 'Why are you so clumsy and stupid?' 'Don't you know how to please a man needs?' words like that from other people i could handle, but from him it's like bullets shooting at me at a fast and rapid rate. There was even a time where he actually hit me hard enough to bruise. I just stood there like a dummy. Tears were mixed with water. You wouldn't be able to differentiate which is which. I turned of the water and stepped out into the steamy bathroom. I got dressed and looked at my phone. a text from Junhyung. It's been a while. I unlocked my phone and read it.

Let's Break Up. I don't love you anymore. It's going to be useless if you keep on trying. So just STOP. 

My heart dropped. It literally did. I read it over and over an over till my eyes where blurred with useless tears. Can't you atleast tell me why? or maybe even in person? Is that all this relationship was to you to just end it with a lousy text? I thought I was the only one that made your heart race. The one that made your days brighter. Was being with me for 2 years just a fun game to you?