chapter 46 :

My Seoul

"Get out." I said rolling onto my stomach. "I don't wanna." he said in a whiny tone. I groaned and got up. I looked at the clock. '7:30' Are you ing with me? "Are you serious? It's 7:30. Leave me, Mr.Fluffy-King and my bed alone." I said pulling the blanket over my head. "I just wanted to say bye. I got work today." I could tell he was pouting. "Mianhe. Have a nice day at work Oppa. Go tell the others that to. Excluding the Oppa part. Bye Daehyun Oppa." "Do I get a Good Morning Kiss?" "No." "How about a Good Bye one?" "My goodness Oppa. Let me sleep." "Party Pooper." he said patting my head and then leaning down to kiss my forehead. "Sweet Dreams ~~~~~~. We'll come back to visit you again soon. When we do I'll make you a delicious Korean dinner! Bye." "Mmm. Okay. Bye oppa." (A/N: You guys thought it was either Zico or Junhyung right? Kekeke.) He left and I fell back asleep. In about 10 minutes the door opened again. I felt a body crawl onto my bed. "Good Morning yyy~." "Leave me alone Byunghun." "But I wanted to spend the next 2 hours sleeping on your bed." "Then stop touching me and scoot over there some." I said moving to the other end. "I don't want to. I want to sleep near you~!" "It's either that or you can get the out of my mother ing room!" I said kicking his . "For a girl like you, you sure say some vulgar things at times." Forget it. I don't care anymore. I'm going back to sleep. He finally realized I didn't really care anymore and stopped talking. He fell asleep a little after I did. I woke up and didn't see Byunghun there anymore. I got up and brushed my teeth. I walked out and saw a note on the table. "You were drooling. How cute<3 I'll see you later. Bye y~"This boy. I shook my head and smiled. I got downstairs and saw that it was quite quiet, too quiet. I ran back up to check the rooms. It's all empty. Hmmm.  I wonder where they went. Probably work or something. I made myself breakfast and then got dressed. I took a stroll to the Café a couple of minutes away. "Hey, you there! Can I Holla for a dollar?" I turned around and saw Jiyong. "Jiyong, What the hell?" I said making a face. "I was just playing. I'm not that greasy you know." he said swinging an arm around my shoulders. "Where were you going?" I asked him. I turned around because I felt someone following us. "What's wrong? Are you sick?!" he said panicking and putting the back of his hand on my forehead. "I'm fine!" I said pushing his hands off.

 

Unknown P.O.V

I was following BigBangs leader around. He's so hot. Omg. I could die. ^Click-Click^ I tookg more pictures of him. I'm glad he hadn't caught on. I tried finding out where he lives but he walks forever or either go in circles or drives wayyyy too fast. I saw him slung his shoulder over a girl. I took more pictures. She turned around and I took several pictures of her face. Wow~ She's so pretty, but sorry to say because G-Dragon is MINE! He can never have anyone else but me. Oppa is all mine. I took several pictures of her. Why is he touching her like that?! Good, good she pushed his hands off. I followed them to a Café. I sat at a table a bit far from them. She was really pretty. I had to take more pictures. Camera. Can. Not. Resist. The. Urge. To. Take. Pictureeeessss. I'll post this on my Blog. She's going to be Famous. I currently have about 59,473 Followers/Subscriber/Viewers each day. She could be an Ulzzang or something. Most of the viewers are on my blog to see Oppa's pictures. I mean he so damn fine. And when he pouts omfg. Spazz. The girl looked at me when I spazzing out. I stopped and stared at her. . What if I get busted. What if she thinks im retarded or something?! She smiled and waved at me. Wow~ Gorgeous and Nice. That's a Comboooo. Say, my brother was looking for a girlfriend. But I mean that was a few years ago. He lives with his gang. He contacts me here and there. I stay separate from him though. He says it's too dangerous, blah blah blah. Hes under some powerful   group. I forgot the name though, starts with a B or something. I actually didn't really care back then. He rarely come sees me. Hes always away for 'work'. Everything was put onto his shoulders eversince my mom became  ill. He says that No one should know of our relationship. It kind of hurts me sometimes but I can deal with it. I mean I'm 16 years old. Welp. When she did that GD Oppa turned around. Since my camera was on the table, I aimed it toward him and took a picture. Perfection! He looked at me in the eyes and smiled too. Oh my goodness. She like, like made one of my wishes come true! I need to be her friend. I think being her friend would be like farting rainbows. Omg. I smiled and waved back at her. She got up and walked over. I got nervous. She sat down at my table. "Annyeong!" she said smiling. "A-Annyeonghaseyo." she pulled out her hand gesturing a hand shake. I quickly shook it with both hands. "Neomu Keopta!" she said pinching my cheeks. "You're very Cute yourself Unnie! And pretty Too!!" I said smiling at her. "Jeongmu-ah!" she yelled. The waiter came. "Ne, Noona?" "Can I get 2 cheesecakes, A caramel frap, and a Green Tea Frap." she said smiling at him. I took a picture of her smiling at him. "I hope you like cheesecakes but if you don't then order what ever you like. I'll pay for you." she said patting my head. "Aniya Unnie! I just met you. I can't let you do that! I'll pay!" "None sense. I'm older so I pay." she had a point. The order came and she thanked him. "So what's your name?" she said taking a bite out of the cake.  "My name is Park MiYu-imnida." I thought Park would fit my name better than my real one. People get suspicious you know. But _____ MiYu is of course much more prettier. . "MiYu is such a cute name! Oh my goodness. My name is ~~~~~~. Ah! What drink do you want? Caramel or Green Tea?" "Green Tea please." she handed me the cup. GD Oppa came over too I was hyperventilating in the inside. "Annyeong." "A-An-Annyeonghaseyo Oppa." "I'm so happy someone FINALLY calls me Oppa." he said smiling showing his perfect teeth. It's like he has no flaws. We conversed for a while and it was time for me to go to the hospital. "Bye ~~~~ Unnie! Bye GD Oppa!" Today was the happiest day of my life. I have GD Oppas phone number! Of course I have Unnies number. I shall update my blog when I get home.  My younger brothers probably already at the hospital.

 

~~~~~~ P.O.V

MiYu kept looking at me so I came to say hi. And Guess what, we have so much in common! She likes B2st(Note that there is different spelling. ^-^) Too. There so Unf. Omo. And Exo! Goodness. They Dance well and Sing well. They're even handsome too! No wonder they have so many fan girls. The guys look like them. Especially Kris. He has Wu Fans face. Plus everything he does looks like he's modeling. They all say they're much more handsomer. More like uglier. Just hating on my husbands. Tch tch tch. We got home and The guys were there surrounding the big Tv screen. I glanced at what they were watching. G.NA. "Her legs are so nice and long..." Zico said. I cleared my throat. They glanced at me. "But not as nice as my Beautiful Girlfriend's." he said getting up running towards me. He almost hugged me till I moved to the side. He fell flat on his face. "Mmmhmmm." I said plopping myself on the couch next to Zelo. "Chips?" he asked putting it near my mouth. (That's what she said.) I looked at Zico. He was staring at us. I ate the chip. He opened his mouth in surprise. He tried doing that with P.O. "That's gay Hyung!" I was laughing my off. I almost fell onto Junhyung. "Mianhe." I said still laughing. I fixed Junhyungs hair since I kind of messed it up. Zico messed up his head and walked towards me. "Fix Mine~!" "And who are you?" I asked him. He made a sad face and walked away. Everyone was watching us. They were laughing at Zico's fail. When it was time to sleep he came in my room and tried to sleep on my bed. "Zico get off." I said pushing his with my feet. "Andwae- AHH" he fell off the bed. I spread my arms and legs to cover the bed but it only covered half. "Go to your room! This side is for Mr.Fluffy-King!" I said sitting up pushing him off the bed again. He pulled me down with him and hugged me. "Just once. Pweaaseeee ~~~~~!" he said rolling around the bed still holding me. "Stop. You're too heavy!" "I am not!" "Dont make me call Taeyang." "You Wouldn't." "I would." "Ughh. Fine!~ Sleep with Mr.Fluffy-King. He's ugly anyway. Hmph. Have a SWEET DREAM!" he said closing the door a little bit too hard. I shook my head. Was I a bit too harsh? Nah~. 

 

________________

Happy JULY 4TH Everybody! I hope you guys had a Fantastic Day!