Chapter 15 :

My Seoul

"Who the are you?" I  asked bewildered. Instead of replying, he walked/waltzed towards me, smirking. "JIYONG!" I yelled with a sleepy voice. " Wae?" He yelled with a more huskier voice than usual. I heard heavy footsteps, getting louder and louder. I screamed so loud when I looked at my door. I felt like my lungs were going to burst. "Jiyong-ah, what happened to you?!" "What are you talking about?" "Y-You look like a m-monster." I must be dreaming. I’m hallucinating. I pinched my cheeks real hard, but nothing happened. The mysterious guy walked towards me and grinned evilly. His hair turned a grayish blue color and so did his eyes. He reached out an arm to touch me and then BOOM, everything went Black. After a while I felt someone shaking me a bit too violently. When I opened my eyes wide, I saw Zico staring at me with a worried expression. “What happened?” “You suddenly fainted when we were about to tell you something.” He said looking as if he lost quite a bit of sleep. Yes! So it was all a dream. Thank goodness! But none of the things I was dreaming about was true. What the hell is wrong with my brain? Aish. “How long was I asleep?” “About a week or two.” My eyes bulged out of my skull. “ARE YOU SERIOUS?!” Am I sick or something? I hope not. My eyes darted around the room. I saw DongWook and Jiyong hugging each other, crying while smiling. –Sigh- Oh reality. I got up from the bed and went to take a shower. After all it was only 7:26 am. Why the heck not. I came out and saw Zico sitting on the Hello Kitty chair that Jiyong bought me for some odd reason. His head was propped up by his arm that was on the desk. “Care to explain why you’re still here, in my room, on my Chair, in my presence?” “I wanted to have some y time with my baby.♥” He said with a wink. He got up and walked towards me and wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into a tight hug. I felt..I don’t know how to explain it. I felt secure. Well I always felt secure, but this secure had warmth and maybe even love in it. “I know what you’re about to say. Just let me hold you for one more minute and then I’ll leave.” It’s too early for this to start happening. On a what, Monday? “Yah. What’s wrong with you?” He was about to say something but stopped. He continued again. “I just missed you.” Heh. He let go of me and walked towards the door. He turned around and smiled. “See you down stairs.” I quickly grabbed my bag, jacket, and phone and ran down stairs. I put my shoes on and ran out the house. I felt an arm on my neck. I looked up and saw EunHae. “Where were you last week? You missed me coming to school on Friday. I was going to surprise you.” I gave her a face. “You’re supposed to go to school, every day.” I said shaking my head. “Well at least you’re going to school today.” We got to the school building a bit too early. “Do you remember your locker combination?” “Nope and don’t care.” “Aish EunHae.” Everybody started piling inside the building with loud chatter. “Omo. EunHae’s here today!” “She was so cool yesterday!” “EunHae Beat there asses in such a short time. She’s my Hero!” Almost all conversations between them were about EunHae. “Did you get into another fight again?” “No~~ It was a nice simple conversation, with our fist.” I gave her a face and continued to put my stuff in my locker. “Ohh Girls. Look who decided to show her face today.” The queenka’s. My goodness. Do they ever leave me alone? I looked at EunHae. She looked like she was about to beat some . The Queenka’s finally realized EunHae’s presence. “ Uhh. I mean have a nice day.” They walked away with a scared face. “Wow. You’re quite the impact.” “I Know.” She said with a accomplished smile. “Now, let’s get to class!”