Chapter 57 :

My Seoul

 

Doojoon tried to keep his posture while holding the punching bag. I punched and kicked it over and over again continuously. “Hyunseung...Switch.” Doojoon said breathing hard. “Andwae hyung.” He said shaking his head. “Don't worry, you're next after Minhyuk.” I said looking at him. Doojoon dropped the punching bag on the floor and ran to the bench. He laid there. I got down the ring and got some water. I wiped my sweat. “Come on Minhyuk.” I said cracking my neck. He got on the ring and I threw him a pair of gloves. “Hit me.” I said. “I can't. I'd rather have you hit me instead.” He said, his hands to his sides. “I said hit me!” he still stood there looking blankly at me. “Come on! I guess I'll just make fun of some random mean looking guy.” I said turning around. “Wait. Fine. I won't go easy on you though.” I smiled in satisfaction. He swung his fist swiftly. He missed by and inch or so. I upper cut him and he trudged back. The door open and in came Hyeji. Why is she here? I saw Zico come behind her and I turned my attention to her. I felt a strong impact on my face and stomach. I fell onto the floor. “What happened to 'Don't lose your focus'?” I heard Minhyuk say. Everyone surrounded me. The only person that didn't was Zico. I stared at him hurt. He stared directly into my eyes. They were so empty and blunt. He looked away. My tears sprung out. “Did I hit too hard ~~~?!” Minhyuk asked worryingly. “~~~~~, are you okay?!” Everyone kept asking me. “...No. I'm not.” My heart feels like its being ripped to shreds. . Junhyung quickly carried me up. Before he walked out the door, he glared at Zico. He put me in the car and put the seat belt on for me. “Did you take your pain medicine yet?” He asked grabbing a bottle out of his pocket. “Ani.” He took out a pill and gave it to me. He handed me a water bottle. “Thankyou.” I opened it and drunk it. In a few minutes we were home. He was going to carry me in. “You don't have to carry me in Junhyung. It's not that many steps.” I said getting out the car. He picked me up. “Junhyung. I said it was alright.” “But I didn't.” I chuckled and shook my head. He laid me on my bed and kissed my forehead. He was about to leave. “Don't go.” I said pulling onto his hand. “I won't.”He said turning around, smiling. I patted the empty space on my bed. “Zelo borrowed Mr. Fluffy-King.” I said. He laid down next to me. I cried into his arms. We laid there talking/Him comforting me till 2 in the afternoon. Without me even realizing, our hands were interlaced. We fell asleep together like that. Holding hands, close by.

I woke up around 7. Zico should be home. I took a shower and and changed into something more comfortable. He said he was going to have a talk with me, so why not do it now? I walked to his door. I took a deep breath. I opened the door slowly but stopped. My eyes enlarged and started to water. I ran to my room. I grabbed a jacket, My purse, phone and my wallet. I wrote on the sticky note and stuck it onto my headboard.

' I'll be back by Midnight, I think. I highly doubt it though. Call me if anything happens. '

I quickly put on my shoes and left. I was at the park in no time. I was walking towards the swings. There was absolutely no one there. I sat there swinging myself back and forth slowly. “Is he really going to leave me? I mean... They were kissing in his room. He was even on top of her ~~~~.” I mumbled to myself. I heaved a sigh and puffed my cheeks. “ He sounds like a bad guy.” I quickly look to my side and saw some random guy. “Who are you?” “Umm.... Mimi sent me. She's planning a celebrating party for a new Angel.” I nodded my head. “Then are you an Angel to?” “No. I'm a Grim-Reaper.” My mouth hung open. “Just playing. Well sorta. Mimi was one of my closest friends. Lets just say I'm half angel half human. Yeah?” He said. Both of his eyebrows raised up. I nodded my head. “Back to what I was saying. He sounds like a really bad guy.” He said swinging back and forth. “Well not really.” I said. He raised his brows at me. “Okay. Maybe a little.” I said. “His eyes were so empty, so... blunt. They were Ice-Cold. Like the first time I've seen him. Like he didn't know who I was. Like I was a complete stranger. I felt so hurt. Really hurt. I felt like I was being shot. Why is he being like this? I love him I do. I really do. But every time I'm with Junhyung my heart flutters. I'm just so frustrated and hurt. Is it possible to have so many emotions at the same time?” I said sobbing. “If I was in your place. I'll have a talk with him. Your boyfriend, I mean. It all depends on what your heart wants.” He said my hair. “Do you want to go home now?” I shook my head. “Just a little bit more.” I said holding back more tears. I breathed in and out. “You should go. I think Mimi needs your help.” “Alright. Remember, It's what your heart wants. Bye ~~~~~. I hope your heart will stop hurting soon. If you want to talk to me again, just say my name. It's JunWoo. Bye Agashi.” He said disappearing into the wind.