Chapter 42 :

My Seoul

Today was sadly a School day. Zico was forced to walk me to school. He was trudging infront of me. "Would you hurry up." he said in an annoyed tone. "Aniyo." I said walking slower. He turned around and glared at me. I was trying not to laugh. "If you don't hurry up, I'm going to carry you there." he said with a poker face. "Sure. Why not." He walked over and bent down. "Get on." he said pointing to his back. I jumped on and he didn't make a sound for the first few seconds. "You're so heavy. Oh my god. I regret now." He said pulling me up. "You're so weak." I said slapping his chest. "Muh?!" he said side glaring at me. "I mean your complaining and walking like a turtle. Tch. And you call yourself a gangster." I could feel him tense up. He's getting mad. I smirked a little bit. "Oh. We'll see who's walking like a turtle." he said through his teeth. He started running at a fast pace. I held onto his neck tighter. I saw the corner of his lips curl up. I started smiling myself. Soon enough we reached school. He put me down. Everyone was staring at us. "Hey guys!" P.O said. He had his hand behind his back. Click. I looked down and saw our wrists were hand-cuffed together. "Annyeong!" Jaehyo said standing up. He ran before Zico could catch him. "Appo!" he pulled me with him. "Miahne." he said softly. We walked to class side by side.. "Zico move." EunHae said. "Nugu-seyo? And if it's not obvious..." he said lifting up our hands. She smirked at me. "Bwo?" "Nothing.... I'll just go sit with Sehun." she said winking at me. I gave her a 'you nasty' look. She just shrugged and walked off. I could feel a hundred eyes burning a huge hole through me. I heaved a long silent sigh. "What's wrong? Are you sick?" he asked me touching my forehead with his free hand. "I'm fine. But if you can't feel a hundred eyes burning a whole through us then I don't know." Class started and everyone was still staring at us. Even the teacher. What the hell? Zico pulled me up and walked out. "Where are you going?" "I need to pee." he said pulling me to the boys bathroom. I covered my eyes. "Why didnt you use it in the morning?!" he pulled his other hands towards his pants. "What are you doing?!" I said pulling it back. "I'm a girl as you can see!" I said still covering my eyes. "I need to my pants to pee." he said pulling it back. I made a 'No MeGusta' face. "Ppalli!!!!!!" I said whining. I heard him zip up his pants. "You can look now." he said. I pulled my hand from my eyes. He started washing his hands with soap. "Aish. You're so embarrassing." "Boy gotta do what a boy gotta do." lucky I don't use school bathrooms. We were back in class and everyone was murmuring. 

 

________________

Short chapter. Kekeke. ^-^