Chapter 55 :

My Seoul

 

When we got there, Junhyung told me to pull my seat all the way down. “Don't look. I know how much you hate looking at it. Lock the doors. Here's the car keys. Yell or fight back if a mother er comes near you, okay? There's a gun in there.” He said slipping another gun and some bullets into his pockets. “Mmm. Okay.” I said nervously. He handed me some ear plugs. I quickly put them on. He opened the door to go out. “Junhyung!” I yelled. “Yes, sweetie?” He said. “Be safe, okay?” He nodded and closed the door. I quickly locked them. All the cars are bullet-proof, so I don't think I have much to worry about. Wrong. What if one of them dies? No! Don't think that ~~~~~! I slowly crept up and saw Zico pointing a gun at some guy. Junhyung was busy beating one up. So was all the other guys. I squeezed my eyes shut and laid back down. I breathed in and out many times. There was a knock on the window. I quickly shot my eyes towards the direction. I heaved a sigh. I unlocked the doors. He quickly got in. He had a couple of bruises here and there but nothing serious. He had blood stains on his white shirt. When we got home all the guys huddled around the living room, taking off their shirts. I quickly grabbed the big first aid kit. I sat next to Zelo, wiping the deep cut with rubbing alcohol. He winced. “I'm almost done.” I said wiping it one more time. “Zelo. Put this in your mouth. We're out of Anesthetic. Mianhe.” I said handing him a clean towel. The boys watched and winced as they saw their Maknae in pain. Zelo was crying from all the pain. “I'm done.” I said. I cleaned it one more time and Bandaged it. “Here. Drink this and then Go to sleep. You can sleep in my room. Don't hog Mr. Fluffy-King.” I said, now putting ointment onto Dongwoon's face. He nodded. “Thank you, noona.” He said kissing the top of my head. “Mmm.” I looked around and saw Junhyung, Jiyong, Daehyun, and Zico helping the boys. “Who's the ing bastard that burned that part of your back?!” I asked/yelled. “It's okay ~~~~~. He's more hurt then I am.” Minhyuk said. “Aish. Chincha.” I said putting on the cool ointment onto his back. “That feels much better.” He said. “It's suppose too.” I said. “Byunghun, you're next.” I said. “We really need to restock.” I said. I looked at the 6 used up bottles of ointment and 8 empty bandage holders. I yawned and stretch my arms. “Go take a shower and sleep. We got this Babe.” Zico said. “Araso.” I said walking up the stairs. “Good Night! Sweet Dreams!”

After I was done showering, I went to my room. Zelo was sleeping soundlessly hugging onto my bear. I shook my head and crawled in. Zelo turned around and hugged me instead, leaving Mr. Fluffy-King lonely. How can this boy move around so much when he's hurt like that? I forgot to turn off the lights. Aish. I reached my hand inside the drawer and got a small remote. I pressed the Lights Off button and put It back in. “Mmm. Cherry Tomatoes.” Zelo mumbled. He must loves them a whole lot. He even dreams about them. I should buy him some tomorrow. “Good night Zelo.” I whispered and fell asleep.

Noona.” I heard Zelo say. “Hmm?” “It hurts.” he said sadly, rubbing his eye. I got up. “Hold on. Okay?” I said. I walked over to my dresser and got 2 pain killers and a water bottle. I gave him one pill. I drank mine and handed him the water bottle. “Thankyou.” He said going back to sleep. “No problems.” I said climbing back onto the bed. Zelo went back to sleep instantly. My eyes started droop and close.