Chapter 56 :

My Seoul

 

After a week of resting at home, I have to start school again. Sigh. I woke up early, So I decided to walk to school alone. The air was just right. When I was near the school gates, I saw Zico talking to a really pretty girl. She was fit, lean, tall, and everything within a boy wants. She was a bagel girl with a golden ratio. I puffed my cheeks. How'd he get here so fast? Before I left, I remember seeing him still deep asleep. I looked at her waist then to mine. I heaved another sigh. She was about and inch or so shorter than Zico. Zico being 6 foot and me being 5'3 is very difficult. He would keep teasing me when I cant reach something or ask me 'How's the air down there?' Kikwang would laugh at me and I would tell him he's short too. He would call me a party-pooper and go back to watching TV. I tightened my hands around my backpack straps. I walked through the school gates. Zico didn't even see me. I stopped and scoffed at him. I turned back around and walked in. No one was really there. I walked to the Library. No one really comes here. Heck, The librarian doesn't even come here. All the books in here are hardly touched. I traced my hands across the books on the shelf. I smiled remembering how Junhyung and me used to come here a lot. He wasn't really a big fan of reading but when he does read, he's very skeptical of what it's about. He would suggest books to me and surprisingly they became one of my favorites. Sometimes when I'm reading he would steal kisses from me. I shook my head. Why am I thinking about it? I put my fingers to my lips. “Nappeun. Nappeun ~~~~~! Aish...Chincha.” I mumbled. ”Why are you calling yourself bad ~~~~-ah?” He said chuckling. I quickly turned around. “Stop coming out of no where Junhyung! You scared me a bit. Besides, why are you up so early?” I asked him, pulling out a book from the shelf. “I don't know. I just woke up and couldn't go back to sleep.” He said looking at the books. I smiled. This was just like the old times. “Oppa-” I covered my mouth. “Did you just call me Oppa?” Junhyung said raising a brow. “No. You heard wrong. It says Oppa in this book.” I said pointing at it. “~~~~. The books not even open.” I face palmed myself. He sat down in front of me. We sat there in silence reading our books. I looked up and saw Junhyung looking at me. I couldn't look away. He slowly leaned closer. I didn't know what to do. His soft lips touched mine. He leaned back. “I'm..I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you. I-” “No. It's..It's okay.” I said shaking my head. We both looked down. I couldn't focus on my book anymore. The way he kissed me kept replaying in my head. Over and Over and Over again. “~~~~.” “Huh?” I said looking back up. “The bell rang. We need to go to homeroom.” Junhyung said. “Oh.. Okay.” I got up and put the book back on the shelf. Junhyung was waiting for me by the door. “Kaja.” He said opening the door for me. “Thank you.” I said. We walked to class together. They were whispering a bit to loud. 'Why is she with Junhyung?' 'Zico probably dumped her for that hot new girl.' 'Are they dating again? Omomomomomomomomo.' and things like that. Junhyung and I went to our individual seats. I saw Zico walk in with that girl from this morning. Everyone looked at them and then adverted there eyes to me. EunHae quickly ran and sat beside me. “Ya ~~~~. What's that girl doing with your man?” EunHae asked looking at me intentively. “Molla.” “Aish.” She mumbled. “What is that dumb up to again?” She said getting up and going back to Sehun. Zico saw me and smiled. He walked towards me and the girl following behind him. “Baby, I want you to meet my Bestest Friend in the whole wide World.” I though I was. “This is Hyeji. We've known each other since Middle school.” Zico said smiling. She pulled out her hand for me to shake it. I looked at it and nodded. “She's like that. So don't get mad at her.” Zico said. Really now? Really? “I'll leave you two to talk.” He said walking towards BlockB. “Look. I don't really want to talk to you. I just came to this school to get Zico back. I'm not intending to leave till he becomes mine again.” She said picking at her nails. “..Again?” I asked her. “Oh. He must not have told you. Guess you guys aren't that close after all. Well you see, Zico and I've known each other ever since Middle School. We started dating 6 months after we met. On our 5th year, I had to move so, we had to break up. Zico said that if I ever came back, he'll be with me, even if he has a little Girlfriend. He said he'll break up with her for me. So you should prepare yourself, Ba-by.” She said mockingly. I balled up my fist. I put my hand over it. I didn't want to hit her. I mean, would Zico really leave me for her? I mean she is perfect and all. I lightly shook my head. “How are yo-” She started crying loudly and she slapped the side of her face. “What are you doing to yourself? I haven't said anything yet!” Zico turned around when he heard the sound of her slapping herself. “~~~~! What did you do?!” He yelled at me. Why was he yelling at me for?! I didn't do anything. “She, She hit me Oppa. She called me a and told me I should just leave.” She said crying into his arms. “I did not say those words! Why the are you lying?” I said outraged. “S-she's lying Oppa. I would never lie to you. You know that well!” she said sobbing. “~~~~~, I'm so disappointed in you. I know you get jealous but not to this extent. We need to have a talk later.” He said carrying her out the class room. Everyone was silent. “EUNHAE!” “...Yes?” “WE'RE GOING TO THE BOXING RING! COME ON. BLOCKB AND BEAST TOO! HURRY THE UP!” I yelled grabbing my bag and walking out the door. They all made a -I dont wanna face- and got up reluctantly.