Chapter 36 :

My Seoul

"I have a plan!" Yoseob yelled out suddenly. All of us were sitting in the living room quietly. We all looked towards the sudden loud noise. "Plan for what?" Minhyuk asked in a monotonal voice. "~~~~~ of course! I have a plan to help Zico remember her." Yoseob said running over to where I was. "And what is this plan?" Jiyong said walking in from the Kitchen. "We'll have them go to the place where they had there first date, if he doesn't agree we'll just have to force him. Then, we'll say things to remind him." Yoseob said now sitting beside me looking at me. Hyunseung hit him on the head. "That's dumb." "....No. I kinda agree with Yoseob this time. It might help him remember." Doojoon said patting his head. Some people nodded there heads in agreement. "The only person left to agree is....you." Doojoon said pointing at me. "Sure." I said A bit too Bluntly. "Okay. Let's put more detail into this plan." Taeil said holding out pencil and a notebook. They started huddling into a group and started to chat quietly as if it was top secret. I just fell asleep from being so tired. "Aigoo. What am going to do with you, sleeping anywhere. You're going to get a neck ache in the morning." I heard Junhung say. I half open my tired eyes to see him swoop me up and carry me to my room. He layed me down and tucked me in. "You're so delicate. It takes a lot of energy to make sure you're okay." he said gently placing my bangs behind my ear. "Sleep well my Beautiful Princess." he said placing his lips on my forehead. He left closing the door behind him softly. Zico was still in the hospital. Jiyong wanted to make sure he was Super okay before he comes back. He was going to get discharged tomorrow. I dreamt about me and him happily walking along the beach and some girl came and took him away. He voluntary walked away with her, hand on her waist, leaving alone on the beautiful dark beach. I tried calling his name but he wouldn't turn around he kissed the other girl pulling her body closer. I tried running to stop him but he kept getting farther and farther away from me. Was this our fate? Is he really going to leave me? I was crying, ing crying yelling out his name sleeping. I felt someone gently shake me. I jerked up and hugged the person tightly. "I-I...T-Thought you....you would leave me. Please.....Please don't leave me. " I said crying into their shoulder. "I...won't ever leave your side. I promise you with all of my heart. " he said hugging me tighter. "Z-Zico. Please don't leave." I said hugging him even tighter. I felt his arms go limp. "Wae-Waeyo?" I said looking at the persons face. I tried looking at his eyes but he keeps avoiding them. He only does this when he doesn't want someone to see his weak side. "J-Junhyung, I....I'm sorry. I thought you were Zico. I d-didnt mean to hurt you. My brain just bec-" "Its okay. Just go back to sleep. You've been sleep deprived for awhile now. You should sleep. I'll sit right here so you wouldn't have anymore nightmares." he said pushing me down lightly and pulling the blanket to tuck me back in. "Mmm." I said closing my eyes slowly. "You should sleep to." I said patting the space beside me. He reluctantly climbed onto the bed. I always had a habit of not sleeping alone. Everyone I'm close to knows this. Ever since I was a kid me and Jiyong would usually sleep in the same bed because of our parents more like devils debts we could only afford a very small 2roomed apartment, I got used to sleeping with someone or atleast something human like beside me. Since I couldn't sleep when I'm alone so Jiyong bought me this really really big bear to hug to sleep. Since Junhyung is replacing Mr.Fluffy-King I think I'll have a better sleep. I soon fell asleep hugging him closely.