Chapter 61 :

My Seoul

 

I was watching B2st's Comeback. Oh my ing god. Look at the Perfection! I was squealing and spazzing everywhere. Jiyong came in because I was screaming and yelling. "What's wrong ~~~~~?!". He asked. He stopped because he heard Kikwang singing. "I'll leave you to your fan girling." he said leaving. He was laughing at me. I could feel it. The performance ended and I X-ed it out and turned off my laptop. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. The boys stared at me. I just ignored them and opened the Refrigerator door. I grabbed a bottle of Orange Juice and poured it into a cup of crushed ice. I placed it back in and closed it. I took a sip of the yummy juice. "Ahh~ Delicious~" I said. I chewed the piece of crushed. I placed the cup down and ran upstairs to grab my Back Pack and Cardigan. I got my uniform yesterday. Jiyong said he almost forgot about it. I placed my backpack on the couch. I took the bagel out of the toaster and spread cream cheese over it. I ate it and drunk all my Juice. Junhyung came down in his new Uniform. "Good Morning ~~~~~!" he said swinging his backpack behind his back. "Good Morning." I said washing then drying my hands. I grabbed my backpack and put on my shoes. "We're Leaving Oppa! Bye! See you when I get home." I yelled and walked out. Junhyung was walking ahead of me. He opened the car door for me. "Thank you." I said, getting in. We got there in no time. We were walking in the school gates with B.A.P and Teen Top. All the girls were surrounding us. How do they handle all this? It's hurting my ears. We walked into the school and a group of boys and girls ran towards me. "OMO!" I yelled stepping back. "Do you guys need anything?" I asked. "Wah~ Yeppeo~" they said. I blinked a few times. "M-me?" I asked a bit bewildered. "Yes you. You're so pretty and nice. We are your fan club members!" a guy yelled. "Chincha?!" they all nodded their heads. Wow. This is kind of freaking me out a bit. How and why would they want to be my fan?!I should take a picture with them. I nodded my head. "Should we take a picture together?" I asked them. They eagerly said yes. They huddled around me. "Ready? 1. 2. 3!" he said. "It's a pretty picture!" She said. "Ohh~ Looks like our Princess is getting a lot if fans." Youngjae said laughing. "Noona's becoming famous.~" Ricky said. "Oppa! Why don't you ever take pictures with us?!" Asked a girl. "Because I don't." Byunghun said. "Unnie!" I looked at her. "Ne?" "Can you please ask him to take a picture with us? Please?" she asked rubbing her hands together. "Sure! Why not? Byunghun take a lot of pictures of himself. He post them on his Facebook all the time." I said. Byunghun covered his face. "Really?!" they squealed together. I nodded my head. "Byunghun. Take a picture with them. Just one." I said. He shook his head. "Do you guys want to see a picture if when he was little and he was-". "Stop!! Okay. Just one picture!" he yelled frustrated. I smirked. He stood in the middle of all the girls. She handed me the phone. I touched the button and moved the phone to take pictures of all of them. I took another picture with a close up of his face. "Thank you so much Unnie!" she said bowing. "It's okay! It's my pleasure." I said patting her shoulder. "These are going to be posted on his fan club site." she said smiling. Wow. Byunghun has his own website?! Goodness. He must check it a lot. She ran back to her friends squealing. I swung my arm over his shoulder. "Squat down some." I said. He sighed and did as told. "Stop acting like you're so cool." I said. "Aish!" he hissed. I laughed. I let go of him. He straightened and dusted his shoulders.

 

I was lying on my bed just looking at the ceiling. I grabbed the TV remote and turned it on. There was nothing to watch so I turned it off. I should just go to sleep or something. I my music and cuddled with Mr. Fluffy-King.

 

____________________

​Happy Birthday to G-Dragon! <3