Chapter 62 :

My Seoul

"This is not the time, okay? Just leave me alone." I said. I walked past them. They did it every morning. Kneeling in front of my door, begging for forgiveness. I'm getting tired of it. Jiyong thinks that they lost a bet with me and that, that was their punishment. He is off track a little too far. "Annyeong.~" Junhyung said happily. "No." he made a face. "Who dare messed with you today?" he said. I shook my head. "I'm tired as ." I said yawning. We were walking to the car. I tripped and almost landed my face in the concrete. "You should be more careful. You might get hurt." Junhyung said, putting me back on my heels. "I know. Can't help to be clumsy. It's in my genes." I said, shrugging. He shook his head, smiling. The ride to the school was quiet but nice. The sun was almost all the way up. Birds were flying from place to place. Flowers were blooming. And kids were running. "~~~~~~! You're here. I thought you overslept because you're a fat pig." Byunghun said. I punched his arm. "Oww!" he yelled, rubbing it. They all walked in the gates. I didn't feel like hearing their screams today. I stopped and waited for them to go inside the building. The screams started to weaken and fade. I started walking in and a big group of people were standing there, looking for someone. I shrugged and walked past them. "There she is!" a girl screamed. They started running towards me, yelling new things to me. Some girls yelled "I'd go totally gay for you!" "You're so pretty!" "I wish I was you!" and so on. The guys were somewhat similar. "Please don't yell. I'm not that special." I said. "Guys quiet down." A girl yelled loudly, making the screams cease. She must be the leader. "You are special. You're special to us. You're actually very special. You made me a fan. You're much more nicer then the Queenka's. You're very beautiful. You eat very cutely." Are you serious?! I eat like a pig! "I could just go on and on about you." she said smiling. Everyone else nodded their heads in agreement. "Wow. Thankyou." I said tilting my head to the side a bit. "Kya! That was so cute!" a girl squealed. I laughed. "We should get to class you guys. Im leaving first. Bye! Have a nice day!" I said, waving. They waved back.

 

 

Class was boring. Nothing was appealing to me. I spotted a couple making out in the back. Wow. Really? Get a room. I reached in the pocket of my jacket for some gum. Man. I left it. "Hey. Neil, you got some gum?" He shook his head. "Here." Zelo handed me one. "Thank you, Zelo." I said. I opened it and started chewing on it. My face cringed. It was so peperminty. I spit it back on the wrapper and stuck out my tongue. "You know I don't like minty ones!" I punched his arm. "I thought I gave you the strawberry flavored one! I'm sorry! Here!" he handed me another piece of gum. "If it's minty, I'll kill you." I said. I opened it and it was white. I placed it in my mouth and started to chew. It was strawberry flavor. Good job Zelo. Sheets of paper were getting past around. A quiz? Most of them lazily picked up their pencil. "Begin." the teacher shouted. They all scooted a bit closer to me. I covered the paper. Zelo's arm was touching mine. He stretched his neck.  I slapped his head. "Baka." I said. He pouted and rubbed his hands together. "Noona~" he whined cutely. "Aish. Only one question." "Asa! Question number 12. Please." he said. "The answer is p=563.7860. If you pay attention, you'd probably be able to answer it." I said. They all quickly wrote down the answer. I shook my head. I got up and turned in my paper. They reached their arms out, with a sad face. The teacher looked quite surprised. She looked at me and smiled. "Thankyou." "You welcome." I said smiling back at her. "~~~~~! Yeogi, Yeogi! Help me with these two." Byunghun said. "Shidoyo~" He rubbed his hands together. "Pleasee~ I'll buy you Ice-Cream." I thought about it. "I'll even buy it and bring it to you at 3am." he said. "Deal! Pinky promise?" "Pinky promise." he said nodding his head. "This one is 63. That one is Seventy-Two Million and six hundredths." They all started to write down the answer. "5 more minutes!" the teacher yelled. They all panicked.  They needed to keep a C or higher or Jiyong Oppa would trip. Especially with Zelo, Ricky, and Chanjo. They're the youngest after all. They quickly tried to solve the questions. They all looked so frustrated, and it was so funny. "Time is up." she yelled and they all groaned. "I hope I didn't fail." Chanjo said, running his hand through his hair. "Us Too." they all said together. 

 

_____________________________

I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday. It slipped out of my mind when I was doing my report. :P Here is a shameless advertisement: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/258314/the-royal-princess-angst-exo-exok-exom-bap-superatural Look at it? ^-^ PRESSSS ITTTT!!!! PRESSS ITT! Well...only if you want to...Do it.