Chapter 53 :

My Seoul

 

 

The operating light has been on for a while. A big group of people were sitting in front of the doors, anxiously waiting. Some pacing back and forth, some crying, and some even playing with their fingers trying hard to be strong. It's only been an hour and to them, it must've felt like an eternity. People would walk by and stop. Thinking in their heads, Who is that person in the operating room? That person must be very important to have so many people waiting for them. The lights turned off. They either jolted up or rushed towards the Doctor. “Dr. Kim, is she okay?” Jiyong asked anxiously. “I'm sorry. At the moment, We don't know for sure. It all depends on what she wants. Either she wants to live or die. You can't change her mind. We're just going to have to wait and see.” He said sadly. “What the do you mean we have to wait an see? She's going to ing wake up!” B-Bomb angrily pulled up the Doctors collar. The doors opened and a lifeless-like body was rolled out and into a Vacant room in the V.I.P section. They followed behind it, silently. The room was filled with painful silence. “I'm sorry but Visiting time is now over. You guys can come back at 6 am. One of you can stay here with her.” The nurse said. Everyone slowly walked out. Leaving Jiyong with his precious little sister. When everyone was gone, His tears stated to flow. “I'm so sorry ~~~~. They promised not to tell you who they were. I trusted them when I shouldn’t have. I'm sorry baby girl. I'm such a useless brother. I should've known. I should've.. I'm so stupid. How can I be a good man when I made the most important person in my life like this? I should be laying here, not you. I'm sorry..I'm so sorry..Im..~~~~~, Please wake up for the sake of everyone, for the sake of Junhyung, for the sake of Zico, For the sake of..of...of me. P-please.” He said sobbing holding onto her precious, soft hand. “I know I've been a bad brother. I know that you won't be able to forgive me. I know that. I do. I don't care if you'll hate me forever. The only thing I want is for you to wake up, and be healthy again. If you die...I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. Coming home to a quiet home. Coming home and being greeted to nothing but thin air. Going home and knowing, because of a stupid mistake, A big part of me is gone and will never come back. I ed up. And I can't find my way around it...I know that things might not go back to the way its suppose to be. I can accept that, But I can not and will not let you die. Everything you wanted to do, I let you. But not this! I will not let you die! I will not let you leave me! I will not and can not let you leave this world. You haven't experienced everything. I'll change places with you if I could....If only..” He stopped. His heart was aching badly and there was nothing he could do to fix it. “I'm so sorry...”

 

The sun brimmed through the window. Shining a light on her pale skin. The door slowly creaked open and everyone roared in silently. They watched as, Brother and sister, Held hands while sleeping. Jiyong slowly lifted his head. He stared at his little sister, squeezing her hand a bit more. The nurse came in to do a check up. After she was done and ready to walk out, her heart rate had stopped and everyone's heart had dropped. Their tears quickly flowed out. “~~~~~! I told you not to die! I told you that was the last thing I'll let you do!” Jiyong said gripping onto her hand. The Doctors quickly rushed in tried their best but nothing was working. “I'm..Sorry.” Dr. Kim said lowering his head. “I didn't think this moment would come so fast ~~~~. I watched you grow through out the years...You've grown so much. So fast. You were so gentle with all the patients. So kind and pure. I still remember the first time we met. You were my very first patient, so I was nervous. You said 'Chill out Dr. Kim! You're going to do fine. I trust you.' You're still the girl with the positive attitude and bright smile. But now your...your smile is not here.” He said crying. “~~~~. I'm so thankful that you accepted me. Even though I'm not your Biological brother, You treated me as if I was one. I never got the chance to take you any where nice, or cook you a delicious meal. I hope Heaven treats you well, Princess.” Dong-Wook said brushing hair away from her lifeless face. Everyone in the room was silent. “Poop, Are you really going to die on us? We haven't made enough memories yet. We haven't gone to the Namsan Tower yet. We haven't gone to places you wanted to go...I haven't gotten the chance to kiss you in the rain and say I love you....” Zico said holding onto her free hand. Everyone confessed words haven't been able to say. The room was filled with loud sobs and painful cries. 

 

_______________________________

It's not over you guys! ^-^ Just wait a little bit longer. I'll try to update tomorrow. (: