Chapter 37 :

My Seoul

I snuggled closer to Mr. Fluffy-King. I rubbed his big tummy like I always do in the morning. When did Mr. Fluffy-King get so...Muscular? Have he been exercising while I was at school? I kept rubbing his stomach. He couldn't have been, he's a bear for goodness sakes ~~~~~. Think straight. If its not Mr. Fluffy-King, then who? I slowly opened my eyes looking up at the not Mr. Fluffy-King. I blinked a few times. O.O...-.-...O.O... I rubbed my eyes. He s his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. My cheeks started to turn slightly pink. "..J-Junhyung-ah." I said slightly poking him. "5 more minutes. I'm tired. Give me 5." he said in a husky voice. I looked up at him. His eye bags were visible. -sigh- why are you always over-working yourself. You're a Babo too. I looked at the clock, 5 till 10. Why did I wake up so early? I watched him breath in and out softly. His eyelashes got longer from the last time I saw them. Don't judge me. I remember little things. Like that time Jiyong slightly burned him finger from cooking for the first time. That was like 6-10 years ago. He was trying to fry some eggs for breakfast. I sat there watching him. Of course my so called parents didn't buy them. Jiyong went and bought it with the money he earned from helping Halmoni Kim sell veggies at the market. Of course there were a lot more teenage girls coming to buy veggies. Jiyong said it was because he was made with A Dash of y and good looking but god mistakingly poured the whole bag in. "More like ugly and annoying. " he gave me a pout. I smiled at the memories and frowned at some. I looked at the clock. 10:14. Wow. That was fast. "Junhyung-ah. It past 5 minutes. I need to go make breakfast." I said poking his cheek.(A/N: have you guys watched the drama 'Big' ? When Suzy poked Shin WonHo's cheeks crying and then Slapped him. I was like WTF and laughing like crazy. Sorry:P Back to the story.)  he fluttered his eyes open. He groaned and sat up. "Good Morning." he said smiling. I raised my eyebrows. "Morning. You don't have to wake up now. Go back to sleep. I'll wake you up when breakfast is ready." I said walking into the bathroom. Junhyung walked out of the room. I brushed my teeth and went downstairs. I saw some of the guys sleeping on the floor and couch. I went back up to check the empty rooms. They were either occupied by BlockB, Beast, or BigBang members. -.- guess I have to make Breakfast for 19 people now. I opened the fridge and there were only 2 eggs left. I shut it close. Guess I'll just go buy some. I don't have car. T-T Junhyung walked down. "Can you drive me to go buy breakfast? We don't have enough ingredients." I asked him. He nodded his head. I ran to my room to grab a hoodie. Junhyung was standing at the door waiting for me. I put my shoes on and we went to the car. We went to a nearby restaurant. We went up to the counter and the cashier smiled at me. " Noona, What would you like to order?" "Umm......19 wait make that 37 breakfast combos to go please." Dongmin's eyes widened. "Are you going to be able eat all that food?" " Aniyo. I'm ordering for more people. They're really really hungry fat people^-^" I said smiling at him. Junhyung tried to hold in his laugh. "Western style like usual?" "Ne." "Your total is 233,533.38 KRW"(A meal combo at an inexpensive Korean restaurant is about 6,337won.) Junhyung took out 3 Crisp 100,000 won. I took out 40,000 won and took back the now extra 100,000 won. "Keep the change Dongmin." I said handing him the money. "You shouldn't waste it like that. You're wallet is going to burst from the change. It going to make it look like your or thigh have a big pimple or something." he looked at me with soft eyes and a smile. " Noona, are you and him dating?" Dongmin said glancing and nodding his head at Junhyung for a second and looking back at me. "We're just friends Dongmin-ah" he blushed when I smiled at him again. Junhyung looked at him giving a face. Dongmin didn't even glance back at Junhyung at all. "Your breakfast will be out in about 30 minutes to and hour. While you're waiting...Noona can drink my Banana Milk." he said giving me his eye-smile. "Gumopta Dongmin-ah! I'll go buy you some later to make up for this one." I said ruffling his hair lightly. "You're welcome Noona!" he said blushing. We went to sit down at one of the tables. "Why is your face like that?" I asked Junhyung. "Nothing.". Bipolar. I poked the straw through the milk. I was about to drink it when Junhyung grabbed it and drank it. "Give it back! That was mine you fatty!" I said reaching for it. He took the last few sips. "I drank all of it already." I kicked his shin. "Appo!" he said grabbing it. "I'll be back in a bit Dongmin-ah" I said walking to the small store nearby. Junhyung was slightly limping behind me. I went to the dairy isle and bought a cold pack of Banana Milk. I bought it and walked out of the store. I gave Dongmin the pack of Banana Milk and he offered me one. "Thank you Noona. You should drink one. That hyung took yours.Oh and the food is almost ready." I took it and smiled. "Gumopta!" Junhyung was glaring a hole through me while I was drinking the milk. "~~~~~~-Noona! The foods ready!" Junhyung went to hold the bags of food. I took some from him. "Stop trying to show off. You're going to drop them." I said to him. "Bye Dongmin-ah! Have a nice weekend!" "Bye-Noona! You too!"  We arrived home and the guys were still asleep. We placed the food onto the big table. Junhyung looked at me, knowing what I was about to do. "Help me! Someones trying to kill me! Jiyong!!! Some bastard us trying to kill and your little sister! Someone please help me! Let me go! Helppp me Pleaseeeee! Jiyong!!" I yelled as loud as I could. Junhyung handed me a cup of water. "Thanks." within a few seconds everyone was now downstairs in their Pajama's hold weapons in there hands. " Chill. We bought Breakfast. Now go freshen up " Junhyung said laughing. "You know ~~~~~ you could've just woken us up the normal way." Seungri said rubbing his eyes with his other hand. Jiyong on the other hand was just now walking downstairs. "I knew it was a lie so I went to go brush my teeth first." Jiyong said smiling. "You sure deserve an award." "I sure do! For being the best brother in the world that is!" he said taking out the breakfast and putting it in place. "Thank goodness you bought double or else everyone would still be hungry." Jiyong said. Everyone was now sitting at the table eating away and talking loudly. When everyone finished eating, they either went to go change or lazily watch TV. Jiyong went to go pick up Jiyong, while they tried to touch me up for our trip down memory lane. "Wow ~~~~~. You rarely have any girly clothes." Jaehyo the Ullzzang expert said. "It's not my fault." I said innocently. "Lucky I brought some girly clothes knowing you." Hyuna said taking the clothes out of her backpack. Hyunseung called her for help. "Unnie. That's too revealing for me." I said at the outfit she showed me. "I like that one. With the cardigan." I said poiting at the outfit on the bed. "I knew you would pick that one." she said smiling poking her cheeks. "guys get out so she can change and so I can do my job." she said pushing them out. They groaned. After a little bit of dressing up and makeup, I was ready. "I present to you ~~~~~~!" Hyuna said. I walked downstairs in the wedges and everyones mouth opened. "Wahh~! ~~~~~ finally looks like a real girl." Kikwang said. I held up my fist at him. "Shut up, or I'll make you unable to see correctly for a week again!" I said through my teeth. He quiet down. "Nevermind..." he mumbled. Yes I have made him unable to see clearly for a week before. I mean I warned him. His eyes were swollen for the first few days. No biggie.