Chapter 47 :

My Seoul

~~~~~ P.O.V

 

At school today Zico kept messing with me. He would poke me. Throw notes at me. Twirl my hair. Try to do aegyo. And even yelling out 'I Love ~~~~~, Foreverrrrr' (The way Jo Kwon says it. Lol.) I hid my face in my arms. Oh my God Zico. The class were like Ohh~ Ahh~ Cute~ And of course the opposite. 'Hey there (; ' I read out loud the post it he put on my forehead. "Why hello to you too Beautiful." he said hugging me. I rolled my eyes. And flicked his forehead. He let go of me holding onto his forehead. "I'm sleeping so don't bother me." I shivered a little bit since it was chilly. He draped his  jacket over my shoulders. "You're going to get cold." I said giving it back to him. "Aniya. I'm suppose to take care of my Beautiful Girlfriend right? Besides I don't want your brother to kill me."  he said draping over me again. I kissed him on the cheek and went to sleep with my head on a small traveling pillow. At lunch , I saw MiYu just wandering around. I didn't know she went to our school. Since she was on break I told her to come sit with us. She introduced herself but became a bit Rigid when Beast or BlockB introduced themselves. Zico sat next to me and hugged me. "This..This is a Jamaican Beggar . I found him in the streets. I helped him because he looks like he got no game. Well he really doesn't." I said pushing his forehead away from me. "I'm not a Jamaican Beggar. I'm her NAM.JA.CHING.GU~!" He said winking at her. I elbowed his rib. "Ow. Baby~! Give me a kiss to make the pain go away~~" he said shaking his chest towards me. Aish. I kicked him under the table. He pouted slightly. MiYu made a disgusted face. "Unnie, Why him? He's so..so Yuck." I laughed at Zico's reaction. "I agree. Hahaha. But I mean Hes MY kind of Yuck. The kind of Ugly annoying Yuck that I Like. " I said smiling at him. Pinching the sides of his cheeks. She shook her head shivering. "My break time is about to be over, you know how Mr.Dong is. Always threatening to Make us stay behind the grade level next year  I'll text you Unnie^-^"

 

 MiYu P.O.V

I thought about it. She is too good for him. My Older brother would be like a homeless guy on the street to her if her standards are low enough. He's not cool, at all. His Aegyo is like . He has corny jokes. I was wandering the hall ways and the cafeteria during my break time. I saw ~~~~~ Unnie with the Kingka's and Spirit's Maknae(EunHae)?! Wow Unnie got some cool friends, and dangerous ones too. She insisted I sit with them. I saw Oppa. When no one was looking he said to meet him on the rooftop. They were all really nice and funny to me. They're pretty Awesome. Unnie kept complaining to me about them on the phone. Saying her friends are super Annoying and mean. She even hit EunHae sunbaenim really hard and she just laughed. They must be really close or something since she didn't get angry and become a Violent human being. Shes known for being angry over little things, so if you touch her or even , She'll beat your for doing so. She doesn't seem like it though. Shes even cuddling with Exo's Sehun Oppa. Are they dating? Omo, omo, omo! He kissed her head. He kissed her!! Yup. They're definitely dating. Strong Violent Girl with a Shy Nice Guy. How Cute!!! Except for Unnies Boyfriend Just Eww. Why did she even go out with such a thing?! Poor Unnie. My goodness. I could go for better if I was as pretty as her. Like go for GD Oppa. He'll say yes, of course! Kekeke.

 

^At RoofTop^

 

"Oppa, how did you even get such a pretty girl to be your girlfriend. She's too pretty for you." I said running up to him. "Well excuse me, but your Oppa is very very very very Handsome! I could get any girl I want but I already have a special one. And besides I'm Z-I-C-O!"  he said smiling.  "Poooooppp!!" I heard Unnies voice. Hide. I need to hide! "Hey MiYu!" . I'm caught. "Annyeong Unnie." I said waving. "Poop. What did you want to talk about that is so important?" she said looking at Zico. He swung an arm around me. Her face didn't look so fresh and cheery anymore. I like the other face better. Happier and less scary. Zico started talking. "Baby, I'd like to introduce you to my one and only sister, WOO MiYu." 

 

______________

So did you guys kind of guessed it out who it was before I posted it? ^-^ Hyemi disappeared after the Hospital. She went back to her Ex-Boyfriend. He didn't take her back. LOL Should I made a chapter(s) of memories?