Chapter 13 :

My Seoul

Choi Byung? Choi Bae-Chin ! Isn't he the school nerd? Well...Aside from me. How did a nerd end up being a gang member anyway? He's so innocent looking though. This part of town is so confusing. "~~~~~-ah. Do you know who that is?" Should I say yes? No? Maybe? "Um.. Somewhat." "heh." That's all that came out of his mouth but it sounded real bitter. He walked up the stairs while Dong-wook was just staring at the screen in deep focus. "You should go rest. The flight must've been head aching." I said pushing him up the stairs to his room. "huh. Oh yea. Okay." I walked down the stairs and puffed my cheeks. HOLD UP. WAIT A MINUTE. I completely forgot that Zico was still here. I looked at the couch in the living room and saw him sitting there staring at me intently. "What?" "Nothing. Just curios about something."  "About what?" "How you act all cute when you're by yourself but when you're with us. As in us I mean the gang members, you act Tough. But when you're at school...You're like a person with no soul and courage. And Why don't you call anyone Oppa?" I thought about it a bit. "Well. I act tough around you guys because Ji can't have a weak sister who can't defend herself when he's not there to protect and save her. I feel like a put a burden on his and Dong-Wooks shoulders if I'm weak and can't do anything for myself. I act as if I have no courage and soul in school because that's how I am. I'm an outcast but I don't really care about popularity. I don't call anyone oppa unless I want to. Are there anymore questions or things you're curious about?" I said sitting next to him on the couch reapplying the ointment on his face and back. "No. For now." He said pausing a bit to long at each period. Through the whole process of applying the ointment on his skin, we sat there in a comfortable silence .. well for a while. I was too concentrated on putting on the ointment for him that I didn't realize that Block B had already been sitting on the couch waiting their turn for me to put the ointment on for them. "Phew. We're almost done. I'll go get the bandages." I said getting up and turning around. I almost fell of a heart attack when I saw them sitting there looking at me directly in the eye. "OMG. When did you guys come in?" "About a while ago." "Oh well when I'm done bandaging Zico, I'll put the ointment on you next. Kay?" "Thanks." B-bomb said smiling towards me. I went to the closet and searched for the Bandages. But they were no where in sight. Are you Kidding me?! Aish. I ran up the stairs and asked Jiyong to drive me to buy some. "I'm Busy right now. Dong-Wook is sleeping. I'll call one of the boys to drive you okay?" "Okay." In the mean time waiting Block B and I talked about random things. After about a couple of minutes a car pulled up and honked. I ran up my room to get my wallet and ran out the door. "I'll be back in a Flash." As I walked out I saw a familiar car but I couldn't really put a name to it. Wait. Oh Hell No. Buddha Slam This . Why does it have to be him? Always? Jiyong what the is wrong with you?! Ayee-Ya!! " I walked slowly to the car and opened it. "hey." He didn't say anything and didn't even acknowledge me at all. He drove to the store and I ran in to buy the Bandages. Well A lot of bandages. and some more ointment. I also bought some snacks. I paid for everything and went out to where the car was. I was about to open the the door when I saw something with thee corner of my eye. I looked at the car window but there was no one so I opened the door and sat there. I looked over the driver seat window and saw him Kissing some random girl. Is he retarded? I looked the other way and pulled out some Pocky. I sat there eating waiting for him to hurry up so I can leave. I heard the door open and He came in with some shiny glitter on his lips. Disgusting. "Can we leave now?" "yea." I softly scoffed at him and made a disgusted face. I finally arrived home and I ran into the house. "Sorry that it wasn't in a flash. Someone took to long doing something." I said. I finished putting the ointment and bandages on them and gave them the snacks and some juice. "When you were gone we talked about some things and we want to tell you that...." 

__________________________________________________________________________

Cliff Hanger! Ahhaha. Thank You SOO MUCH FOR COMMENTING! <3 And Also For READING my Fanfic! 

Have a nice day!