Chapter 18 : Junhyung's P.O.V

My Seoul

I got a text from him, telling me to go to his hideout or so say his house. He told me to hurt her again or it's my eldest sister who gets hurt instead. I don't even know why she chose to marry him. He's hurting her and the girl that I love. Sad thing about it is I can't do anything to stop it. If I don't hurt her, he'll hurt my only family. I'm sorry I have to do this baby. I heaved another heavy sigh and glanced at my watch. I went to the nearby club and picked up two girls and brought them to the Hideout. I saw everyone sitting down at the dinner table and Yoseob told me to come eat. I told the 2 girls to go to the private room and wait for me. I looked for a seat and the only seat left was the one beside ~~~~. After the little toast Jiyong Hyung made, Jaemin, I think that's his name, tried to copy him. It's made the girl of my dreams giggle. I couldn't help but look at her. She glanced at me and her smile slowly faded. She doesn't know how much it hurts to see that. Watching the girl you love smile fade because of you. She smiled at Kikwang when he helped her put Jaemin back on the chair. She glanced back at me again. "What's your problem?" She asked me in a hushed tone. Everything was. How you're not in my arms and how you're not mine anymore. I wanted to scream it all out but I couldn't. I can't risk my sister's life. "Ya. Are you okay?" She asked me again in her soft voice. I still didn't say a thing. She reached her hand out to touch me but instead I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the dance room. "Junhyung. Let go. It hurts." She said trying to pull her hand away from mine. We got to the room and I swiftly close the door. "Junhyung, What do you want?" I stared at here for just a bit longer and pulled her into a tight embrace. I missed her so much. Her sweet scent and warmth. Without me knowing, tears started to flow. I heard her sob a a bit but she stopped. As if she knew this wouldn't last for long. Soon enough the door swung open and a girl voice was heard. "Ew. Oppa what are you doing with that girl. She's so ugly. You shouldn't hug her. How did she get in here anyway? Well Anyways , Oppa Hurry  and come to the room! We're getting impatient." She said with a whiny voice. I pushed her off me. I ing pushed her. Now she's crying like crazy on the floor because of me. I'm so sorry baby for what I'm doing. I really am. "You're right. Why am I hugging a girl like her? Go back and get ready. I'll be there in a minute."   She kept her head hung low. Her tears kept on falling and falling. "You shouldn't cry. It'll just make you look uglier than you already are. You can't compare to girls like me so stick with the nerds." She said walking up to her and pushed her head. I wanted to hit her so bad but that'll ruin the act. I'm sorry baby. I left with the girl and let ~~~~ stay back there in the room by herself. I could hear her sob so hard. I'm so sorry I have to do this to you. When we reached the room I didn't do anything to them really. I just gave them money to just sit there and fake moan I guess. After all they were just some looking for money. After a while I got tired of them and told them to leave. I got up and walked out the door with them. I saw ~~~~ drinking some water. I looked away before any more tears could fall and walked out of the hideout with the girls following behind me. When I got to the car I took out my phone and called him. "I did it so don't lay a ing finger on her." " Why not? She's my wife after all. She's all over the place." That angered me so much. "Don't worry I won't hurt her. For now." Then he hung up before I could say anything else. I'm so tired of living like this. I drove to the nearby bar and drunk my night away. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well Sorry for not keeping my promise. I was on Writers block for a while. Hope you like this Chapter. I'll be updating the next chapter after this one. So Bye-Yeom for now! ^-^ Thank you for still reading.