Chapter 26 :

My Seoul

 

He loves me? Is this a dream? He put his hands on my shoulder and his face started to blur and change a bit. Is this really a dream? He started to shake me violently. "Wakey Wakey, Princess! We're here!" he said to me in a much higher tone. What the hell? I shook my head really hard and opened my eyes. It was the guy who kidnapped me. . He pulled me out and brought me into this big looking building. It was a pretty nice place. Everybody was lined up and bowed to me. What is this place and why are they bowing to me? I bowed my head slightly to them. He pulled me pass them and into the elevator. “If you’re wondering why they’re bowing you’ll find out in about….now. The elevator doors opened and a lady grabbed me and hugged me tightly. I pushed her off of me. “I finally get to meet my sister-in-law.” Yea, Wait..what? My sister-in-law?! “What do you mean sister-in-law. I don’t know you and I never agreed to marry anyone.” I said to her with a bewildered look. “Oh. Silly. My husband said you’ll marry him. He’s a mafia boss. I don’t think you can back down.” She said to me with a smile still stuck on her face. As soon as she said that a man came in. He better not threaten me. I swear. “You know what I’ll do to the twins if you don’t agree right? Since your parents owed my father a large sum of money, why don’t I just marry of their only daughter?” He said with a smirk. I gave him a glare and he just chuckled at me. “What the is your problem?!”  I yelled at him. “Watch your mouth missy!” The door of the room opened and a voice was heard. “Noona you need me?” The voice sounds so familiar.
I looked at who it was. It was Junhyung. Heh. I’m not marrying him. I refuse. I ing refuse to marry him. “Oh, I haven’t introduced myself. I’m Im Jinsu.” He said walking towards me. I took a step back. This was somewhat like my dream. Junhyung looked at me surprised. “You promised not to touch her!” I heard him yell coming toward Jinsu and pushing him. “You don’t have to be so hasty. I know she’s your wife and all, but I mean I’m your brother-in-law.”

Junhyung P.O.V

My Wife? I looked at ~~~~ and She was glaring at me. “I’m not marrying him.” She said now glaring at Jinsu. “I know I told you to hurt her but your sister convinced me to have her marry you. If she don’t agree then it’s the twins who are going to get hurt. You don’t want little kids to die do you?” When he said that ~~~~ eyes went wide.

~~~~~ P.O.V

He ordered Junhyung to what?! I’m definitely not marrying him. I can’t believe him. This was like bits and pieces from my dream. When Jiyong finds out he’s going to kill him. No doubt. I was on the verge of tears. I cried every ing night the first month because of him. What the was wrong with him? Why didn’t he tell anyone? We could have helped him somehow. A part of me hated him and the other still loved him. What is wrong with me?