Chapter 5:

My Seoul

"You. Want me. To go. With that.? " I said pointing at the specific body. "Yes." he said looking at me straight in the eye. " Are you fu- *The little boy is still around! I totally forgot.-sigh-* Are you kidding me?!" I said outraged. "Why? What's wrong with him?" "You know EXACTLY what's wrong." "Well, wonder how you're gonna go grocery shopping without money." he said waving the card with a few bills teasingly. "Ya. Stop Fu-" "Noona~ Baegopo-yo." The little boy said with his big doey eyes looking up at me. *0* So Cute. I looked at him and then at Jiyong then at him again and then at Jiyong. "Fine I'll go with him." he smiled satisfactively down at me. "So what's your name sweetie?" I said bending down to his height. "My name is Jaemin. This year I'm turning 5!" he said putting up his right hand showing off his 5 fingers. "Let's go shopping. Yea?" I said rubbing his head."Here and be safe!" Jiyong said handing me the card and bills. He then hollored for him. "Junhyung! Take ~~~~ to the grocery store. " "........Ne, Hyung." Junhyung stared at me and then signalled for me to leave. "Jaemin, Kaja!" I said happily holding his hand swinging it back and fourth. Atleast the smoking smell isn't here anymore. Ahh~ we/I can breath now.. We were walking down the stairs happily. "Aww. Look at the cute little Family. Why can't we have one yet?" A girl said clinging onto her boyfriends arm. "Oh. Please don't misunderstand! We're not married or even together and this is not our child!" I said quickly. "Well you guys really like one. Sorry. " She said smiling "You guys should become boyfriend and girlfriend! And get married and have alot of little cuties like this one!" she said pinching Jaemin's cheek. * We were togeter once till it all happened.* I thought to myself letting the memories flow back. "Well we have to go grocery shopping so see you around!" I said smiling at her. " Well sorry for the disturbance and you guys should consider what I said!" she said waving and walking towards the opposite way. I glanced at Junhyung and he looked straight into my eyes. I looked away. The feelings were still there but the hurt was still there as well. "Kaja!" walked to the parking Lot and went towards his car. I sat I the back with Jaemin who's hands hasn't left mine one bit. The car ride was filled with giggles and whispers from me and Jaemin. We finally got there and jumped out the car. " Jaemin-ah what do you want to eat?" I said pushing the cart with him sitting on the thing. "Hmm...Ice-cream? Spaghetti? Curry? Dobbeokki?" he said looking up. "Hyung what about you?" he turned to Junnhyung. "Whatever you want to eat." he said while rubbing Jaemin's head smiling. I missed that smile. No. Wait what am I thinking. Aish.