Chapter 49 :

My Seoul

"We're your Parents."  The words just slipped out of so freely and confidently. I got up. "I'm sorry but I don't have any parents. Ever since they left me and my brother by ourselves with nothing was the day I had no parents." I said coldly. I turned and walked up the stairs. "~~~~~! Turn around this instant! I am your Father and this is your Mother! You will NOT disrespect us like this!" I turned around and walked over to them. "I told you. I have NO PARENTS. My only guardian is KWON JIYONG. Not you low life people." he slapped me. I glared at him. "How dare you?! You have no ing right to hit me. You disowned us! You left us on the side of the street hungry and looking for shelter. You guys were getting back on your feet and you decide to leave your children?! You tried selling me to a Slave Organization underground! You thought I didn't know?! You even tried selling him too! What the is wrong with you people?! Why are you trying to crawl back into our perfect life?! Do you need money?! Huh?! Do you?! Here have this! All of it! I don't need it!! Just take all of it! (Throwing money at them) Just ing leave us alone! We don't need you!" they stared at me with wide eyes. "What? Are you going to try to sell us again? Are you that low?! I don't need people like you to come into my life. I don't especially need parents like you!" I said splashing the cup of water on them. I ran into my room. I had to take special counseling courses for years because of them. Every time they're mentioned, I lose my mind and turn into an emotional mood changing freak. Just hearing their name terrifies me. Over the years, I've forgotten about them little by little. I stopped taking the counseling classes since I got better. But just when I was completely through. Why in the world would Jiyong invite them here?! I don't need then anymore. We don't need them. Why? Why?! Why did they just leave like that?! Why would they leave 2 young children on their own? Why would they make us leave our hometown and leave us in a Big City by ourselves?! Why would...  I was sobbing.

I cried harder thinking and remembering how Jiyong tried so hard to make me happy even though we had little. How other kids would make fun of me because my parents left us.  How they kept calling us Street rats and wouldn't play with us. Jiyong got older and made great friends and built himself to be on top. He raised me by himself for how long? Why would he bring them here to ruin everything?! I looked out my window. What a beautiful sky, but what a sad night. I stared at the scissors on the desk. Should I just end everything here? Should I make everyone happy by ending myself now? They would be happy right? Or should I just jump out the window? I picked up the scissors and stared at them. It was Designed by Jiyong. It had gems, stickers, and words on the blades. They read 'I love you my only Love.' 'Smile big!' and things like that. The tip was very very pointy  from tip to about 2 inches down aren't decorated. He did it because I hated the sound it made when it's grazed over a needle or something metal. There was a knock on the door. I wiped my tears and cleared my throat. "Go Away." my voice cracked badly. "Please open the door ~~~~~." Jiyong pleaded. "Leave me alone. I'm holding a sharp object. J-Just leave me be. I'll decide weather if today is the last day I see light or not. You'll probably be happy when I'm gone. Everyone will be happy without me right?"  "~~~~~! Please don't! I beg you. Please don't! Please...just put it down." Jiyong said banging on the door. I heard him cry. "Why in the world would you bring them here? They ruined our lives! How could you?! I told you I hated them! I hate them! I ing told you! Do you not remember?! You raised me all by yourself! I'm not letting them back into my life and I'm not letting them into yours either!" I yelled crying. Having cracks here and there. While I was yelling at him, he took the time to unlock the door. He ran in, with the guys following close behind. "Don't come near me! I told you to leave me the alone! Don't come any closer or this is going through either my heart or neck!" I yelled putting it near my throat. I looked at all of them. They were either crying or anxious to the core. Zico and Junhyung were trying to walk towards me. "Stay away from me! Or I'll really do it!" they stopped and looked at me painfully. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. EunHae ran into the room the sometime MiYu did. They took small steps towards me. They think I didn't realize. I sat on the frame of the window. "If you keep coming near me, I'll lean back." I said sternly. "No!" they yelled loudly. "I mean besides, you guys would be happy without me right?! You all just care about me because I'm his little sister. Yea, your boss little sister. I'm his little sister. Ha! Can you believe that?" I said laughing. "Kwon ~~~~~ is GDragons Little sister! How sorry I feel for her brother. She's so lonely and pathetic. She has no real friends that care about her. She never once called him Oppa. She didn't even acknowledge her brother in school. What a troublesome girl I am. I should just die to make this world happier and at peace. Don't ya think?" I said smiling widely.

"Have a happy day everyday when I'm gone. I wrote letters for everyone just in case. So Smile widely, Love freely and Forget me completely. I'm glad I met you guys. Farewell. I love you." I stabbed my chest and fell backwards. Someone grabbed my hand. My eyes slowly closed, seeing nothing but darkness that have been waiting for me for too long. I saw a bright light and walked slowly towards it. Is this it? Am I finally going to heaven? The light stopped for a little bit and before me was an Angel. She was so..So Beautiful. "Annyeong ~~~~~!" she said smiling at me. "Annyeonghaseyo. Who are you?" "I'm your own personal Angel of course. I help you with the little things and sometimes big. You're even prettier up close. How delightful." she said smiling at me. I nodded my head. "I'm here to talk to you about some things. Also clear some up too." She said patting my head. I nodded my head again. "What made you want to kill yourself?" "My brain I guess. My heart just felt hurt and broken. I was terrified. I..I was I felt like being away from them would make them happier." I replied confused. "Who made you like this, as in personality wise?" she asked holding onto my hand. It felt so loving and pure. So heart warming. "My parents." I said choking. My eye twitched thinking about them. She softly and gently touched my face and it stopped. "What did they do to you and your brother?" she asked smoothing out my hair. "They.. They did horrible things. Such...such horrible things....."

 

___________________

Double Update ! :D Did you cry? Just joking. :D This is not the end.