chapter 10:

My Seoul

"Myungsoo." "Been along time huh?" He said smiling at me. It wasnt that cold look or stare he would usually give me. It was a sweet smile.A smile. From Kim Myungsoo. "Were you serious about the letter? Did you actually mean it? Or Do you just want to break my heart like you did go every other girl?" He looked down with a glint of hurt in his eyes. "Of course I mean it.I really do like no love you. Just give me a chance. I promise I wont be like how that bastard was to you. Please, just give me a chance."he said with pleading eyes. "I..." Bringggg. Saved by the bell! I walked to my class and sat at my usual spot. The classroom was filled with loud gossip and lip smacking sounds. It annoyed the hell out of me so I just listened to my music on my iPod. Soon enough the teacher came in with his head down. "Um Class we have new students in our class." He said with a shaky voice.They quieted down when they heard the word NEW. He opened the door for them to come in. My eyes popped open at the people I saw. "Yong Junhyung." "And Kim Myungsoo" the girls started reapplying there makeup. "G..gentlemen p-please take a seat somewhere." They both walked up the aisle and stopped beside my table. I looked up at them and Myungsoo smiled and politely asked if he could sit on the other side of me. "UH. Why not." I grabbed my books and set it under my feet. Junhyung on the other hand just sat on the other side of me. "That !" I heard someone whispered loudly.I lowered my head."~~~~~ ignore them." Myungsoo said grabbing my hand and squeezing it lovingly. "I know that, that was to sudden and that you need time to think so just tell me when you're ready to." He whispered in my ear making my heart flutter. He gave my hand one last squeeze before releasing it. I turned to Junhyung who was occupied by sleeping. I wrote him a note and folded it neatly. It read "Why are you sitting next to me? And Why the hell are you going to my school? " I flicked his head and slid the paper next to him. I unfolded the note and lightly chuckled at it. He took a pencil out of his pocket and started to write something. He somewhat mimicked the way I folded the note and flicked my head and slid it next to me. I gave him a what did you do that for look. All he did was shrugged. I unfolded the note and read it. "I don't know. Just felt like messing with you." I gave him a Wth dude look and folded the paper and stuffed it into my folder. I looked at the teacher who's back was facing the loud as class. Why can't they just shut up sometimes? I draught down notes and finished after a little bit and stretched. I looked to my side and Myungsoo was looking at me so lovingly. Well I guess I should give him a chance. "Myungsoo. I'll give it a try." I said smiling at him. "REALLY?" He yelled a little bit to loud. The whole class looked to see what happened but Myungsoo put on his cold face faster than they could see his happy one. I hope I made the right decision.