Chapter 11:

My Seoul

Someone suddenly grabbed my wrist harshly and pulled me out the classroom. He pulled me up so fast I stumbled out. He kept pulling me towards some place that looked familiar. Why is that he always pulling my wrist? -.- "Hey. Um. Can you let go of me? " I said waving my wrist infront of his face. His face was still and a little bit stiff. "Hey. Are you okay? " I said waving my free hand infrontp of his eyes. He grabbed that hand. He moved his face towards mine. I moved my head back, but he kept on leaning towards me. Suddenly out of nowhere someone punched him in the face. "Don't touch my future girlfriend. You were the one that didn't care what you lost till you really lost it. Don't go messing with another MANS future girl. It was your fault for not treasuring such a gentle and beautiful girl like her, and its to late now because I'm going to make her COMPLETELY forget everything about you." Myungsoo said glaring at him. He then gently took my hand."~~~~~~-ah, do you want some ice - cream? " he said to me lovingly. "No. I think we should get back to class." I said letting go of his hands and swinging my hands back and fourth. "You're still the same. Worrying about your grades and school. One of the many things I love about you."After a few hours school was over. I walked home and yelled out there names when I came home."Jiyong! Jae-ah, Hae-ah." I wonder where they all went. Well then. Guess I'll just sleep or something. I climbed up the stairs and walked to my room. I opened the door and saw the most terrifying thing in my life. Well maybe second. Or third. But there's a big en spider greeting me at my door. Looking at me. With its 8 long hairy-ish legs. And its so scary.Where my brother when I need him?! I shut my door and ran to Ji's room. I pulled out my phone and called him. "Hello? " "Hello my . Where the are you when I need you?! Huh?" "What Happened?! NOONE HURTS MY BABY..IM COMING RIGHT NOW. Go hide! Oppa's gonna be there real quick!". After a few minutes I heard the door getting hit hard so I walked down stairs and opened the door thinking that it was Jiyong. I opened the door to see Zico panting heavily. He grabbed my face and asked me "Are you hurt anywhere?! Where is he?! Why aren't you hiding?! Etc." I looked at him confused. "What are you doing here? I called Jiyong." "Well Jiyong called me. He told me to come. Something urgent came up. So, then what was the emergency? " "It was just a spid-" I covered my mouth. Aishh I had to just say it out like that. " B-because o-f Spiders?" He said laughing. "Yah. Its not funny. It has long hairyish legs. And it looks scary." I shivered at the thought of it. "Nothings to scary for the Zico." He said smiling proudly. He stroded to my room with confidence. He opened the door and I heard a high pitched girl like scream. "That's not a ing spider. Its ing huge! " He said screaming. "I laughed rolling on the floor and I opened my eyes the spider was right infront of my face. I screamed and scrambled up and hid behind Zico. "Yah. I thought you were a man." I said teasingly. "I am. I'm gonna capture it and put it outside with my bare hands. Now you watch." He said walking slowly to the spider and slowly reaching for it. He caught it in his hands and ran down stairs and layed it on the grass and ran back inside to wash his hands."I told you I was a man! " he said smiling widely. I smiled with him till my smile faded. "Yah. What happened to your back? " "Nothing much. I had to run all the way here because of you in the middle of a fight with another gang." He said coolly and shrugging. I ran to get the first-aid kit which was humungous. I pulled Zico onto the couch. "Take off your shirt." "I know I'm y and all but are you sure you want to do it here? Your brother might see us you know." I gave him a death glare. "Yes ma'am! " I applied the ointment on his cuts gently as possible. "Owwww. That hurts!" "Well I'm not the dumb one that decided to pick a fight am I?" I said dabbing it on a little bit harder. "OWWW! IM SORRY!" I went to the other other side of the couch and put some on his face. I was so memerized in putting on the ointment on I didn't realize how close we were. "What are you two doing?! " we turned to the door and saw....