Chapter 43 :

My Seoul

I was looking out the window. I felt something lightly touch my shoulder and turned over. I saw Zico's face buried in my hair. "Yah. Are you okay?" "You...You smell nice." I gave him a weird look. "..Thanks." "You smell familiar too. I can't really point out from where though." he said breathing at my neck. "Well I am or as you say 'was/never' your girlfriend you know." he was quiet. He kept breathing on my neck. "Zico move your head the other way. It's uncomfortable." he wouldn't and even nuzzle in more. This boy. I was getting sleepy too. My head was slowly bobbing side to side and front to back. Zico finally pulled his head off me. He pushed my head onto his shoulder. He slumped down a little bit to make it more comfortable. "......Kumyopta" I said closing my eyes and falling asleep. "~~~~~~ wake up. It's time for lunch." He said gently shaking me. "Hmmm? Uh huh. Mm okay." I said getting back to sleep. I heard him chuckle. "Wake up Jagi~!" I got up instantly. "What did you just call me?" "I didn't call you anything." he said Adverting his eyes behind me. "Ya." He stood up and pulled me with him to the lunch room. We were sitting with BlockB,Beast, EunHae, and Exo. I know what your thinking. How can a table hold so much people. Well as you must know. My school is full of 'I don't give a s' so they all pushed the tables together to make one big one for everyone. These troublesome s. We were now sitting and eating. Me and Zico were obviously having trouble. "Why are you stuffing your face like that? Are you a pig?!" he said getting irritated. "Thif Thai Eat Thike Thith Thou can eat thour bood bettha.(If I eat like this, you can eat yours better.)" he gave me a 'You are a fat ' look I finished eating the stew and pushed the handcuffed hand towards him. "Here." he looked at it and smirked. "Feed me." "How old are you? 2, 3?" "I can't eat like this. I don't know how." I stabbed a big spoonful of rice and gestured for him to open. "That's too much." He said pointing. I glared at him slightly. I took off half. "Is this better?" He nodded I fed him the rice and then put some kimchi in his mouth. He pointed to the soup. I placed the spoon in the soup and then gave him some. "With your mouth." he said giving me a sly look. I kicked him under that table. "Oww! I'm still injured you know!" I ignored him and started eating my food. He kept playing with my hair. "Baegopa~!!" he kept whining in my ear. Aish. Chincha. "Go ask Jaehyo. To feed you." Jaehyo looked at me shaking his head. "Do you want to die? You got us handcuffed at least feed him while I eat." I said raising my fist and palm and smacking them together. He sighed and asked Taeil to do it. That . "I don't want him to do it. I want you to do it. " "I guess you're not going to eat." I said still eating. Zico got hungry and gave up. The bell rang about 30-40 minutes later. everyboy reluctantly got up. "Zico-ah~~!" We both turned around. BlockB faces were pale.

 

_______________

Guess who~~~