Chapter 33 :

My Seoul

 

 
The doctor looked into my eyes. “We..we tried our best. He’s in a coma at the moment. We have to run some test to make sure he can hang on for some time longer. We don’t know the certain days, months, years even when he’s going to wake up. You can visit him in room 563. Only one person can be in there after 9 pm. Stay strong miss.” He said pitying me. I just nodded my head. If I spoke tears would start flowing out again. I trudged towards the room with a heavy heart. “~~~~!” I heard someone call me but I just kept walking. “Why did you just leave like that. I got us drinks.” He smiled trying light up the mood. I didn’t even acknowledge his existence. His smile faded a little bit. We finally got to the room. I just stood outside. I don’t want to see it. I don’t want to see him laying there looking lifeless. “You’re not coming in?” “I’m coming in.” I mumbled. I avoided looking at the bed he was laying on. Junhyung put the cup of warm coffee on the table in front of me. ‘It’ll help. I’ll leave you two alone.” He left the room to talk to on the phone. Probably with Hara. I looked up and saw him laying there with scratches on his face, a cast on his arm, and a bruise on the side of his face. I took a chair and placed it next to the bed. I sat down holding his hand. “D…Didn’t you promise me you weren’t going to hurt me? Then why are you hurting me now? You’re making my heart wrench in pain and my mind jumble up in stupid scenarios that’s not going to happen. Didn’t you say you were a man of your words? Didn’t you say you weren’t going to make me cry? Well guess..guess what, I’m ing bawling my eyes out because of you. The doctor said he wasn’t sure when you’re going to wake up. Do you know how much it hurts to hear that? To just hear that you might not wake up for the next month or even year.” I said trying to wipe the overflowing tears but it just keeps coming out. “..It…It just..hurts so much. Even more when my parents left me and Jiyong. Even more than people judging me every single day. Even more when Junhyung broke my heart. This hurts more than anything right now. Just because of you I’m hurting like this. I hate you so much. Please just wake up. For the sake of me. For the sake of you. For the sake of our…Love. Just wake up and hold me in your arms, and call me babe again. That..That’s all I want.” I said still crying ,holding his hand tightly, my forehead now laying on the bed.
I heard the door open. I quickly wiped away my tears and stood up, still looking at Zico. “~~~~~-ah. Come eat. You’re probably hungry from all that crying.” U-Kwon said putting his hand on my shoulder. “I’m not hungry.” My voice cracked.  “Come on, ~~~~-ah. He’s going to wake up sooner or later. I know him. He’s strong. He’s going to wake up soon.” “~~~~~! ARE  YOU OKAY? Of course you’re not!” I heard Eunhae’s loud voice. “Hae, It’s a hospital. Don’t talk so loud baby.” Sehun said softly to EunHae. Eunhae pushed U-Kwon to the side and hugged me tightly. “Hey to you to EunHae.” U-Kwon said going to sit down with the rest of BlockB. “It’s going to be okay ~~~~!” She said somewhat yelling my hair. She was never really good at comforting people.