Chapter 38 :

My Seoul

Minhyuk was about to open his mouth. "Do you want another one too? O-PPA?" I said tilting my head to the side looking at him. He closed his mouth and shivered. "You never called me Oppa!~" Jiyong whined as he walked in. I looked at him. "Jiyong Oppa." I said in a monotone voice with a head tilt. "Aigoo, SOO Keupta!" Minhyuk and Kikwang gave him a disagreeing look. Zico walked in glaring at  me. "Zico. We have a plan to help you regain your memories." Kyung said putting his arm around Zico's neck. "And what is this plan?" He said with a raised eyebrow. "To go to the place you and ~~~~~ have been for your first date." "Hell. No." He said still glaring a whole through me. "How about this? If I'm able to beat the out of you, You're going to go on the date with me, If not then you don't have to remember anything. I'll even be your maid for a week." He smirked at me. "Me? Getting beat by..You?   This is going to be fun. Lets do it. I won't go easy on you just because you're a girl." He said. Everyone's eyes widened. We walked to the backyard. i cracked my neck. I took off the wedges and put on some sweat pants. "Lets get this over with. Tell me the things you wanted to tell me when you woke up from your coma." I said cracking my knuckles. "You're not suppose to be here. You're ugly. You would never compare to Hyemi. She'll beat you to the pulp. I'll probably hospitalize you for a month if you ever touch me again. You ing . You're nothing but a Pathe-" I ran up to him and roundhouse kicked him in the face. "W-what the ." Zico said getting back up. Everyone watched in anticipation and fear. You probably know why. I'm not pretty when I get angry. "That was not fair. I was off guard." Zico said wiping the side of his lips. "Fights are never fair. If you're going to be off guard then why be a gangster in the first place?" I said smirking. He tried puching me. I moved to the side. "Tch. Tch. Tch. Bad move." I said grabbing his arm and twisting it. "Awww. Is little boy..Hurt?" "Hyung. ~~~~~ is on your level. You taught her incredibly well!" U-Kwon said whispering to Jiyong.  "You haven't got beaten up by her yet? Wow, you're a lucky one then." Jiyong said patting U-Kwon's head. “You, made the wrong move.” Zico said smirking. Just as I expected. He untwisted his arm and now had his arm around my neck. Just what I wanted him to do. “Are you sure about that?” I said putting my hands behind his neck and gently it. I pulled his body up and slammed it onto the grass. What? I didn’t want him to be paralyzed because of me. “How are you so strong?!” He said getting back up groaning. He ran up to me trying to grab a hold of me. He missed and I got an opportunity to snatch his arms. I held them behind his back and put my foot near his neck. His body was now laying down onto the grass again. “Do you really want to get a real beating or just accept the ing date?” He just looked at me. “I can do a lot more than just this you know. I have a lot of things up my sleeves. When you fight you shouldn’t just use your hands, You need to use what’s in between them. Not there! You have to use Your brain, You erted (es), That’s how I haven’t had a scratch on my body. Think fast, work fast, hit hard. I mean, I didn’t even hit you with all of my strength. That was just a warm up. Do you still want to continue?” I said looking into his eyes. He blink several times. “I’m a man. I have something called pride you know.” “Well guess what? Your little pride thing is going to be gone today. Like how theres were gone when I met them. Of course their pride was taken away for different reasons. Especially Jaehyo. He was weeping on the floor for an hour crying for his mom. ” I said nodding my head at the people watching. I let go of him. They all pouted there faces. He looked at them and they avoided looking at him because they were embarrassed that ‘This’ girl beat them. He looked at me unamused and I did the same. “Let the real Fight begin.” I said. Already throwing punches at him. He couldn’t throw any back because I kept on going at him. He finally got hold of my arms and pushed me to the floor. He was now on top of me. He stopped. Looking into my eyes. I made them look ‘innocent’ well they were. I took this opportunity to flip him over he was surprised. “Hyemi will beat me to the pulp huh? I’m a ? I’m ugly? I would never compare to who?  You’ll make me hospitalized for a month? HAHAHA. I’m a what? Say it I’m a What?” I said punching him with every question more like every other word.  “You’re Pa-Pathetic. Trying something that is N-Never going to work out.” He said breathing hard. I rotated my jaw. “OH  NO! NOT THE ROTATING JAW!” P.O yelled out. Hiding his face in his hands. “Don’t ing tell me what’s going to work out and What not going to ing WORK OUT. Because it WILL WORK THE OUT. IF NOT I’LL FIND A MOTHERING WAY.” I said pulling him up to his feet. He couldn’t stand properly. “I waited by your bed side waiting for you to wake the hell up. You wanna know what I told you when you were still in your coma. I said I was going to beat you when  you wake up and got healthier. " I said through my teeth. "Now that you're healthy, Let me help you get back to the state you were in." I said tilting my head to the side. I was about to knee him when someone yelled. "WAIT!" We looked towards the direction.