Chapter 21 : The present

My Seoul

 

Zico swung the door open and came in with a few luggages. Junhyung was following behind him. I smiled at him but he just looked away. “Where’s my smile?” Zico said. “I don’t know. Find it.” I said laughing. “Meany!” He said sticking his tongue out slightly. “What room am I sleeping in? Never mind. I know which one.” He said walking towards mine. “YAH!! Your room is on the other end!” I said pulling the back of his shirt. “Ara. Don’t have to be so feisty.” I looked at Junhyung who was just standing there with one hand in his sweat pants pocket and the other on the back of his neck. “Um.. Your room is the one over there.” I said awkwardly. Just then I got a text from Dara Unnie.

From: Sandara Unnie<3

‘~~~~-ah, You should come over some time. I think they’re getting tired of seeing me. T-T. How are you lately?’

To: Sandara Unnie<3

‘I’ve been fine! Tell them I’ll come over in a few days or so. Maybe tomorrow even! ^-^ I want to see how your place looks now. Jiyong said it changed. ”

I walked to the kitchen to prepare dinner, but when I opened it. The only thing there was kimchi. -.-. Really? “ZICOOOOOOOOO!” I yelled as loud as I could. Who knows what he’s doing. “Are you okay ~~~~?” He said running towards the kitchen. “We’re out of food. The only thing left is Kimchi. Wanna go grocery shopping?” I asked. “Why of course!” He tried saying that with an old British accent but Failed miserably. Junhyung came down dressed in only his sweatpants. I’ve seen his chest before. Don’t need to blush or whatever. Not the best but it’s still good enough to impress. [A/N: *Wiggles eyebrow*] “You’re not going to change?” Zico asked. “We’re just going grocery shopping. Who do we need to impress while buying vegetables?” Junhyung gave a light chuckle. “You’re right. You look y already.” I gave him a smack on the arm and he chuckled. I slipped on some sandals. “We’re going grocery shopping. Want to come?” I asked Junhyung. He just gave me nod before running upstairs to get a shirt. I walked out to the car and sat in the back seat so he could sit in the front. He hated sitting in the back. I told Zico to wait for him and Zico whined saying that he thought it was our bonding time. He finally came out and we went to the local grocery store. I grabbed a cart and started shopping. We went to the veggie isle, meat isle, and now. THE SNACK ISLE! Junhyung put boxes of coke on the bottom of the cart. While Zico put a bunch of pocky in the cart. I shook my head at his childness. We went to the check-out area and the girl gave me looks. Since Jiho wanted to buy all the snacks there was and Junhyung wanted to buy more coke we have 2 carts full of food. One was full of veggies and meat and the other full of Snacks and drinks. Gosh we’re such fat-asses. The total was more than $500.00. Of course Zico and Junhyung paid. When we got home I had loads of fun unpacking everything. Such great fun! Note: Sarcasm. I made dinner for the 6 of us. The gang members who jumped Jiyong, joined us, even though they were practically limping down the stairs. At 11:30PM we were all ready for bed. Today was such a tiring day and we have school tomorrow too! Kill me.