Chapter 45 :

My Seoul

Zico's P.O.V

She was getting annoying. She kept kissing me when there's alot of people around. She thinks I cant see that. All the girls eyes were full of envy. She would always hold onto my hand tighter as if I was going to run away. We were at an Amusement park somewhere in Seoul. We were now on the Ferris Wheel(The closed one.) She was cuddling up my arm and . I was getting un-ing-comfortable. I was getting uneasy feelings. The Ferris wheel stopped. She took the moment to kiss me. My head started spinning and aching. "Oppa! Are you okay?!" I shook my head a few times. I fainted.

 

~~~~~ P.O.V

Me and Junhyung were out buying grocery, as usual. Those fat asses keep sleeping over and eating all the food. "OMOooo!! Oppa!!" My goodness. Not again! She ran towards Junhyung smiling a little bit too wide. "Why haven't you called me?!" she said swaying side to side with her hands clasped together. "I have a girlfriend now that's why." he said smiling. Omo. Really? I wonder who. "Who is it Oppa? I think I'm prettier. If it it's her than I'm a trillion times better looking. Haha." She said pointing at me lazily. "Really? I think she's absolutely beautiful." He said smiling, looking towards me. "So s-she she is?!" "Of course. I'm pretty luck right?" I looked at him a little confused. "I don't believe you! Hmph." she said pouting her lips out a little, well A lot. "I'll show you." He pulled me by my waist and looked into my eyes deeply. He leaned in and kissed me. "I'm prettier anyway!!!" she said walking away, but it looked like she was strutting too hard. She might dislocate her hip or something. He finally let our lips part. My heart was racing. I put a hand where my heart was. Why am I feeling this way? Why is it beating so fast?! "Sorry. That's the only way I could make her go away. Mianhe." He said avoiding my eyes. "I-it's okay. Let's continue shopping. Yea?" he nodded and pushed the cart. "To The Snacks We shall Gooo~!" he said putting his hand up like Superman. I chuckled at his stupidity. Of course Coke was the first thing on the cart. 5 Bottles of it. I wonder how he's not sick from drinking all that coke. The  cart was half full of snacks, and more snacks were being piled up. "Stay here. I'll go get another cart for more healthier food." He said running. In a minute or so he was back. "Kaja!" he said pushing the cart full of snacks. In about an hour and a half, the 2 carts were full of food. The cashier wasn't surprised anymore. We came here like every week or 2. "Annyeong  ~~~~~ Unnie and Junhyung Oppa." she said blushing. How cute. We finished paying and one of the workers helped put the things in the car. "So tiring." I said blowing air into my cheeks. Junhyung poked it and it lost it's air. "Meanie." I said sticking out my tongue. He just smiled. We got home and told everyone to help bring the bags in.

 

We were now putting everything in the fridge. "Your Cells ringing." Kyung yelled from the kitchen. I was bringing in the last bag and placed it on the floor. "Thanks." I ran and grabbed it from the table. "Hello?"  "Zico fainted! I don't know how but he just did. We're at Seoul Hospital. I don't know who you are, just come quickly." I heard Hyemi's voice. "I'll coming right now!" I hung up. "Zico fainted! We need to go to the hospital now!" Everyone scrambled and grabbed their car keys. We were speeding down the highway. Within minutes we arrived. "Eunjung Unnie, What room is Jiho in?" "He's in room 674. Floor 6." "Thankyou Unnie/Noona!" we yelled running to the elevator. Luckily there were two. We arrived at the 6th floor. And scrambled out. The doctor walked out the room. "Annyeong ~~~~~. He's alright, but I don't know if he's going to be in a coma again or not. We have to run some test. Be strong. " He said patting my shoulder. I ran into the room. Hyemi was nowhere in sight. Wow. What a . I ran to the side of his bed and gripped onto his hand. "Zico wake up." I said in a low voice. Everyone in the room was quiet and stiff. "Zico. Please wake..Wake up." I said choking. "I don't want to go through this again. I can't!" I said crying. "So please. Please wake up. For the sake of everyone here!" I said sobbing. "..please...j-just wake, wake up." I said hugging him. "I missed you, Baby." I heard him whisper in my ear and holding onto my waist pulling me onto the bed. I was sobbing hard. "T-that wasn't funny Hyung!" P.O said wiping his tear. I started hitting his chest. "Nappuen Namja!" I said hitting it over and over again. "I love you." he said holding me tighter. "I see it worked. " The doctor said walking in with his medicine. "Thanks Doc." "How could you Dr.Kim?!" I said getting up. "Mianhe." he said smiling. I went and stood next to P.O. "Come back here baby~!• he said putting out his hands, reaching for me. "Shido. Go find your own baby! Drink your medicine! I'm going home." I said pulling P.O's hand. "Come on Jaehyo! You're driving aren't you?!" I said pushing the door open. "She's pretty scary when she's angry. " Dr.Kim said, shivering.

 

When we got home, I grabbed a big bag of chips and a can or sprite and plopped myself onto the couch. I was watching 'Big' and munching onto my chips angrily. They sat far away from me. They were looking at me eat the chips. "Do you guys want some?" I said in a much calmer tone. They shook there head. "Sorry for yelling at you, Jaehyo. Since you guys are home with me..Wanna help me cook?" They stared at me. "That was a rhetorical question. Come on!" We were making Lasagna. About 6 big pans. That my friend is very tiring. "What should we make for dessert? Or should we just eat ice-cream?" "Fudge cake!" P.O yelled happily. "4 Fudge cakes it is!" In the ruckus of cooking we didn't realize everyone was home now, excluding Zico. "Remember to check the Last 2 Lasagna pans! And then put the 4 Cake pans in." I said to Jaehyo and P.O. I texted Byunghun and Yongguk if TeenTop/B.A.P wanted to come over for dinner. They all agreed and were coming over in about 10 minutes. I told everyone and they were okay with the news. They haven't hung out for a while. I ran upstairs to change into something more comfortable. When I came down they were already here. The 6 Lasagna pans were now on the big dining table set up in the backyard. The cakes were now in the oven cooking. They all chatted and watched Tv. Jaehyo, P.O and I decorated the cakes and set it on the table. Thanks to Taeyang and Doojoon the table was already set out with Plates forks and spoons. We placed the bread sticks,salad bowls, and drinks on the table as well. We looked at the table and formed a circle massaging each others backs. "We did good!" I said. "TIME TO EAT!" Every one ran and sat down. After about 2 hours of chatting and eating, everything was gone. Of course they had to help us clean up. After, we watched a movie and went to bed. Teentop and BA.P decided to stay over. In the morning I woke up to a smiling face looking at me. 

______________

^-^