Chapter 17 :

My Seoul

The next week EunHae started to get used to Sehun and his friends. She started opening up a bit to Sehun. Which made me glad. She was making more friends and willing to be nice for just a bit more. I smiled looking at her and Sehun talk about something. Eunhae looked over to me smiling really big. I had to sit next to Junhyung because he forced me to. That evil man. -eye cringes- I tried to leave but he grabbed my arm and yanked me back down. "Can't you see that she's trying to talk to the boy she likes?" he said looking at me. "How do you know that she likes him?" I said with a judging face. " Because you used to look at me like that." he said bluntly. Merong~! Through the whole period I sat next to Junhyung throwing small pieces of Paper at him trying to make him agitated. He took some paper and tore it up and short and long pieces writing on them then crumbling them up and throwing it at me. I opened it and it read "Stop. That 's Annoying." I wrote on my paper and threw it at the side of his cheekbone. He opened it and glared at me. He threw the paper on the floor. *Its suppose to .* was on the note that is now on the floor. I got out my phone to text Zico. At least he would appreciate me. He was being all flirtatious and erted but sweet. That poo Head. Hahaha. I glanced at Eunhae and Sehun. Big smiles were still plastered on their faces. I glanced at Junhyung. He was asleep. Tsk tsk. I flicked him on the neck and silently giggled. He slightly moved his neck. Agitating him is so fun. I suddenly got a text from Jiyong. 'Come Home NOW. Tell Junhyung and Block B to come too. Be careful. I love you.' what's the big deal? "Junhyung" I said shaking him. He rubbed his eyes and looked at me with pouty ish lips. "what?" I let him read the text and he swiftly got me and he grabbed our books and left. Block B was already waiting for us. "Let's go!" I said running. "Babe Wait up!" Zico yelled at me. "Then Catch up you slow poke!" "What?! Slow Poke? Okay then. Lets see who's the slow poke now." he said now running beside me effortlessly. He ran ahead of me. After our little race we were finally to my house. Taeyang was standing outside with alertness. We walked into the house and there sat Jiyong with a small scratch on his arm. "What happened!?" "I got jumped by some gang members. They're in the basement room. They're all 'kind of' beat up." "Kind of?" Jiyong made an innocent face. Aye-ya. "I'll go treat them." you might think I'm retarded to help people that tried to hurt your older bro but I'm only human. Zico followed me down to the basement holding the big first aid kit. I opened the door. "Jiyong!!!!!!!" Jiyong ran down as quick as he could. " Whats wrong?" "This is not 'kind of' this is near death." I gave him an angry face. I heaved a long sigh and loosened the rope around there hands. They were badly hurt which meant that they couldn't really hurt me. "Why did you try to jump him in the first place? Tsk tsk." the boy just stared at me with admiring eyes. "Is there something on my face?" I said feeling a stare. "No. I'm just trying to figure out why in the world are you treating wounds for people who tried to jump your brother." "Well, because I'm not a heartless prick. He isn't either. He called me to come home. If he didn't then you guys might die from thirst,hunger,desolation, and die from the untreated cuts. He kept quiet and just kept on staring at me. After about 5-6 hours of applying ointment, stitching wounds, and getting to know them, I was FINALLY Done! My neck and arm hurts. D: Jiyong came down to tell me something. "~~~~-ah listen carefully okay? There is someone that is comming after me. I'm going to have to go away for about a few months. Dong-wook has to leave too. Zico,and Junhyung are going to stay here with you until I come back. Remember to eat alot and don't cry when I leave. 2ne1 will come over once in a while, as well as BB. I'll miss you. And always remember to stay alert and safe and that I Will Always Love you." he said kissing my forehead. Dong-wook came down and told me he had a business call all the way in the Uk and won't be back till July. He kissed me on the cheek and bid bye. Why didn't they tell me anything at least 2-3 days earlier. All ways last minute. "Come back safe and sound please. I love you and I will miss you both."