Chapter 60 :

My Seoul

I decided not to rewrite chapter 60. I will go with the flow. Oh gosh. I sound so lame. Thank you for being so patient. If you have read this chapter already, then I am sorry. 

____________________________________________________

 

"I'm home!" I heard Jiyong yell. "Oppa's home!" he yelled seeing me. He ran and hugged me. Slightly jumping on me. What's with everyone jumping on me today? Seriously. "How was 'work'?" I asked him. "It went fine." he said still on me. "Good." I said prying him off. He got off me. "You're no fun." He pouted slightly. "And you call yourself a gang leader. How relevant." I said. I plopped myself onto the couch. I was watching a drama. The Main girl was stuck in a Love Triangle with two perfect guys, who were her Ex's. They both hurt her in a way but realize that they were wrong. Now both of them want her back and she can't decide on who she really loves. Where have I seen this before? Hmmm. It's on the tip of my tongue but it won't spit out. Gosh! This frustrates me. My phone started to ring loudly. I grabbed it. "What Zelo?" "Y-Yongguk Hyung -Hiccup- Hurry and come over!" he said crying. I jolted up. "Im coming right now!" I yelled and Hung up. "Jiyong!!! Oppa!! We need to go to B.A.P right now! Like RIGHT NOW!" I yelled putting on my shoes. He ran downstairs half-dressed. "Okay, hold on. I need to Zip this up." he said. He grabbed the car keys and we both ran to the car.

 

"Who was the mother er that did this?! I swear to mother ing god! Tell me who that goddamn person is!" I yelled, balling up my fist, preventing me from beating anyone. I breathed in and out, slowly. I sat down beside him. I looked at the scars and winced for him. I grabbed the cotton ball and wiped the wounds with rubbing alcohol. He hissed. "Mianhe. I can't believe they ganged up on you with a ing knife. If it was me, I'll chop off their ing hands and probably there small too. Aish, Chincha." I sighed. I placed the blood covered cotton ball down and looked for the anesthesia. ". I'm so stupid. I swear." I said slapping my forehead. "It's okay. I can handle it." Yongguk said. "Araso. If it hurts bite onto this." I said handing him a clean towel. All the other ones are full of blood. "Okay, breathe in and out slowly.." I said. I started to put the needle through. He winced. I blew on it, trying to ease the pain. I was almost done and had only one more to stitch. I finished it and wiped away the blood. I cleaned all of the scars with the rubbing alcohol again. I dabbed ointment on some of the bruises on his face and arms. "Okay, drink this." I said handing him a painkiller and a glass of water Himchan just gave me. "You should really tell me who those bastards are. I'll rip off there heads for you." "I-It doesn't matter anymore. Jiyong Hyung got the boys on Them. So calm down ~~~~~~. I don't like anything besides happy from you, so smile, okay? Please,For me?" Yongguk said with a weak smile. I heaved a sigh. "Smile~" he said trying to show Agyeo. I smiled at his fail attempt. "There we go." he said, messing up my hair. I looked at Zelo. "Come here Zelo." I said with my arms out. He walked towards me and hugged me. I rubbed his back. "Yongguk is okay now. Stop crying already." I said touching his hair. He sniffled. He let go of the hug. "Thanks for healing Hyung." "I rarely do." I said laughing. They all looked at me crazy. "You guys aren't going to laugh with me? It wasn't funny? You know because You guys are a gang and you guys always get hurt and I'm always there. You guys don't get it?" they shook there head. "I'm such a loser. Oh my god." I said covering my face with the palms of my hands. "It's okay ~~~~~. You'll be funny someday. I think." Youngjae said. "Wow. Thanks for the great encouragement!" I said sarcastically. "You welcome!" he said smiling wide. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "Hyung Baegopoyo!" Zelo yelled out. They just ignored him. He nudged me and put his puppy face on ands got close to my face. "Tch. Aish. Fine." I said dying from his cuteness. "Oppa's, Baegopoyo. Please feed me food~" I said cutely. They all stared at me. "OMO! OMO, OMO, OMO! So cute~" they all said together. They ran towards me and started pinching my cheeks. "Let's go eat. Our Princess is hungry." Daehyun Oppa said. They all nodded their heads. Yongguk had difficulty putting on his shirt so I helped him. "Are you sure you're okay with going in this state?" I asked him. He nodded his head. I helped him up. "Wheres Hyung?" He asked in his deep voice. "He said there was some big thing happening so he had to leave."

 

We got to the Noodles and Dumplings shop. We ordered our meal and started talking. Yongguk fell asleep with his head on my shoulder. They all looked at him in envy. "How come when I do that, you hit me!?" "Well, For one, you're not hurt. For two, Your mind wander tooooo far into the gutter. Need I say more?" I said raising my brow. He made a bitter face. Zelo leaned his head onto my other shoulder. His Hyung's snickered at him. He shrugged innocently. I patted his head and he smiled at me. "The profits of being young and cute." Himchan said shaking his head. "Is the food here yet?" Yongguk said in a deep voice. He lifted his head up. "Not yet." I laughed. He laid his head back down. "How are you enjoying your new school?" Daehyun Oppa asked. "It's good. I'm making new friends." I said taking a sip from my sprite. They all nodded their heads. "Foods Here!" the waiter said. He placed the bowls infront of us. He placed mine last. "Thankyou JiMyung-ssi." I said smiling. He blushed. B.A.P hissed at him.  "You're so cute." I said. His ears turned red. "T-Thankyou. You look very C-Cute yourself." he said before turning to leave. "He's not even that cute." Zelo mumbled. I laughed at them. "Okay. Let's eat!" I said. The noodles were so good and the meat was so tender and rich. Food-gasmmmmmmm. I stuffed my face with it. -CLICK- I looked to were the sound came from. Some random guy was taking pictures of me eat. What the hell. I looked away from him.  I probably look like a big fat pig. Oh my god. Why would he take a picture of that?! I looked at were he was again but he wasn't there. My image is ruined! You don't have one. Shut up conscious. Why am I talking to myself? Because you are slow. I am not slow! I'm very smart you know! Shut up conscious, I need to eat. I shook my head and stuffed more noodles in my mouth. I finished chewing and got a piece of fried dumpling. Food is good. Life is...not so great.