Chapter 8:

My Seoul

A Few Days later...

 

    Jiyong and I went to the police because of Jaemin. I didn't really want to part with him but we can't just keep someone else's child. " Park Jaemin. 5 years old. Parents died because of murder suicide. He is currently living in an orphanage in Seoul." The policeman said still looking at the screen. " Ah. Ne. Thank you. We'll bring him back to the orphanage ourselves." Jiyong said holding his hand. Jaemin was on the verge of tears and begged us not to bring him back there. Once we arrived Jiyong walked in by himself and about maybe an hour or so he came out with an envelope and a small girl holding his hand. Jaemin looked up and smiled at the scene. "Ya. Ji. What did you do?" " Nothing much. Just adopted Jaemin and his sister. That's all." He said shrugging his shoulders. I smiled at him. I turned my head and saw Jaemin talking a bunch with his little sister smiling widely and holding her hand. He looked happier than before. Much much more happier. Wonder when I'm going to be as happy as him. The whole ride back to our home was filled with smiles and lots of talking, mostly from Jaemin. When we walked inside the house was filled with Block B, Beast, and Big Bang. (I just realized that all of them started with a B. LOL) U-kwon, Yoseob, and Daesung came to Jaemin and Haemin cooed at how cute they were and kept making cute faces and tickling them. Jiyong and me decided which rooms they would sleep in. We'll have to buy the decorations tomorrow since the stores are closed. Jaemin slept in the room next to mine, and Haemin slept in the room on the other end where Jiyong's room is. Soon enough it was Dinner time and Ji and Taeyang decided to cook. After awhile they were done. Luckily they didn't burn down the kitchen but they did burn some.... Most if the food. So we had to buy take out and soon enough it was Night time. Luckily Jiyong being him kept some of our child clothes. So now Jae and Hae could wear something to sleep. I kissed Them good night and soon enough fell asleep myself. 

~~~~~~

BEEP BEEP BEEP 

BEEP BEEP BEEP 

BEEP BEEP BEEP....."WAKE THE UP!" Someone yelled loudly

I fell of my bed and tried to grab a pillow to sleep on the floor. "Didn't you hear me?!" I heard that annoying voice yell again. "no."  " Do you know what time it is?" I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. " 6 in the ing morning." I said glaring at him. I climbed back onto my bed and tried to sleep again. "Yah! Wakey Wakey. You have school today!" He yelled in my ear."SCHOOL STARTS AT ING 8." i said getting annoyed by the second. "Since you won't wake up then I guess I would have do this." I felt him lie on my bed and he hugged my waist. "I suggest that you get your hands off me Before you die early." "What if I want to die early?" He said in a teasing voice. I turned and faced him and smiled gently caressing his cheek and I moved my face towards his. His cheeks turned a light tinted pink. I moved a bit closer and I kneed him in the... and he doubled over of the bed. "OWWWWWW. I CAN'T HAVE CHILDREN ANYMORE!" He said holding it and rolling all over the place. "Hey Zic-" Jiyong walked into the room and stared at him for a bit and then stared at me and i innocently smiled. He then slowly backed away from my door and left. "Hyung!" Zico yelled after Ji scared.  I got up from my bed and slowly walked toward him with my head tilted to the side lightly and had a scary expression on my face. "Oppa. Do you want to die now or do you want me to do it a little bit later?" I said and lightly chuckled evily. "You ready?" 

_____________________________________

Thank You So Much for reading this story! T~T