Chapter 16 :

My Seoul

Eunhae threatened Myungsoo and Junhyung to move out of the seats and of course they moved. We were sitting there chattering and keeping up with each other. The class became quiet. This only means three things. Either we have a new student, or some really hot person is going to be our teacher, or either an enemy gang is here. I didn’t bother to look. “They’re pretty hot.” One of the girls whispered. I suddenly felt a shadow cast over me. I looked up and saw a familiar looking guy. “Can I help you?” EunHae said a bit too rudely. I kicked her under the table. “That’s rude. ” I hissed at her. “Do you need something?” She said through her teeth in a nicer tone. “Um..Well..All the seats are taken except for the one next to you. ” He said rubbing his neck. “You can sit there!” I said smiling. “That . Why is she always so lucky?” I heard someone loudly whisper. EunHae gave them a deathly glare and they quieted down. Once he got settled, everyone began talking loudly again. “So, what’s your name?” I asked curiously. “My name’s Sehun. Oh Sehun - imnida. I’m 17 years old. I’m turning 18 next month. ” He said with a smile. “She only asked for your name dumb . ” I kicked her under the table and she hissed.  “She isn’t really mean like this. She’s really nice. Well once you get to know her. ” I said with a apologetic smile. He sat down next to me and we chit chatted while Eunhae being herself, kept on making witty remarks and so on. I glanced over to where Junhyung was and he was staring directly at me. So was Myungsoo. Junhyung was Practically piercing a hole through my head from all the glaring and staring. Finally Lunch break came! Asa! I was in line waiting for my lunch when Sehun came up to me and gave me a tray of food. "What about you?" I asked him pushing back the tray to him. "I already got mine." he said with a smile. "Thank You!" Eunhae was already sitting down at our usual spot already eating. That mean pig. "Ya! Why didn't you wait for me?" I said with a slight pout out of habit . Sehun came over and asked if he and his friends could come and sit with us. I said ok, and you guessed it Eunhae got mad at me and started hitting my arm. "Stop! I'm sorry. Can't he just sit here just for today?" I said with an innocent puppy face. She was about to yell at me for making such faces but no one can resist it. Muahahaha "Fine." she said with slumped shoulders. "Thankyou!" I said giving her a bear hug. Sehun came over with his tray and friends and we talked and ate. Our table was filled with laughter, and Smiles. I'm glad I made a few more new friends.  

______________________________________

Im in my phone So sorry for mistakes.I'm so sorry for not updating for so long! I've been busy with a musical comming up and a talent show. I'm truly sorry! Expect more updates! Love you guys ^-^ I love you IE<3(you know who you are.) ^_~