Chapter 22 :

My Seoul

 

Myungsoo P.O.V

Dongwoo was whining about how I didn’t do the bet yet. “Man. When are you going to do that bet. I wonder what Junhyung face would look like if you kissed her.” He said looking up. “He’s not going to do anything. He broke up with her like 2 years ago. Remember? I’ll do the bet today, so stop whining in my ear.” I said annoyed. I mean I did this many times before. I don’t know why they keep underestimating my powers.

~~~~~ P.O.V

Myungsoo asked me out on a date today. I decided to give it a try. He told me to meet him at the park by the Han River at 6. When I got there He was standing there with flowers in his hand. “Here. These are for you.” He said gesturing them towards me. “Thank you.” I said smiling at him. He took me to the amusement park and to a 5 star restaurant.  And the last place we went to was an Ice-cream shop. We were outside of the shop sitting at one of the tables when I spotted Junhyung. Why was he here? “You have some Ice-cream on your lips.” Myungsoo said making me lose my train of thought. “Here?” I asked wiping the side of my lip with a napkin. “Here let me help you.” He got up from his chair and leaned towards my face and kissed me. Just like that. He kissed me. I pushed him off me. I looked to my right to see Junhyung striding over with an angry expression. He pulled Myungsoo up and punched him in the face. “Guess this is what I got for winning my bet with Infinite.” Myungsoo said wiping the side of his mouth smirking. “What?” I said surprised. “I only said those things because it was a bet between me and Infinite. No hard feelings.” He said with a shrug. I gave him a glare. I got up and smushed my ice-cream cone in his face and then kicked his balls. “Bastard.” I mumbled at him when he fell to the floor grabbing his beloved jewels. Junhyung gave me a slight just a small slight smile and nod. Junhyung drove me home. When we got back I saw Zico on the couch watching basketball and eating chips. “Hey Fat-.” I said to him. “Hello to you too.” He said patting the seat next to him. “How was your little date with L, who is not me, but should be me?” I told him what happened. “Should of known. I’m going to kill him.” He said balling his hands into fist. “No need. I made sure he won’t be able to any girl for the next century.” Me and Zico laughed so hard for no reason. “That’s my girl.” He said hugging me tightly. “Let go of me Zico or I’ll make sure you won’t be able to make babies.” He let go of me quickly and grabbed his jewels and gave me a scared face. “Please don’t” He said scooting away from me. That night was full of laughing and giggling between me and Zico and little chuckles from Junhyung. 

Myungsoo P.O.V

Who knew she was so strong. It still hurts. man. I should have never agreed to there bet. My eye is still a bit swollen and bruised. I grabbed another pack of ice and put it on my eye and fell asleep.