Chapter 44 :

My Seoul

She ran and gripped onto Zico's free hand. "Oppa. I'm glad you take me back." she said in an annoyingly high pitched voice. . She's even worser than the Queenka's. But atleast she's pretty. "Hyemi-ah." Zico said holding onto her waist. I winced at the sight. I'm still ing handcuffed to him. He started kissing her neck. She even started giggling. "Jaehyo. Get this Mothering Hand Cuff off me. NOW." I said closing my eyes. Trying to lose the sight infront of me. I kept hearing her say things like 'I love you Oppa' or 'I regret it.' This don't even look like she's in love. Love my . You ing cheated on him. You call that love? I heard lips smacking. The Hand-Cuff was still on my wrist. "Jaehyo get this off me now or I swear to god you're not going to walk for a whole mother ing.....y-year." I said trying not to cry. I don't want to look like a vulnerable . I heard a click and I was about to leave. "Hey! Wait!" I stood there closing my eyes. I wiped the tears that were on the verge of falling. "You're the girl that said you were Oppas girl right? You don't even have the chance. What were you thinking? You're never ever ever going to compare to me. Why'd you think he called me again. I could easily beat you." She said laughing. She touched the side of my face. I opened my eyes to look at her. She raised her hand and slapped me. My head was now looking the other way. A crowd was gathering. They were standing there in utter shock. How could some strange girl just come out of the blue and hit a nerd? I straightened myself up. I looked dead in her eyes. "I DARE you, to do that again." she looked at me and laughed. She hit my other cheek. Within a second my fist flew to her face. She fell to the floor. "Oppa! Help me." She said reaching har hands out. "You interrupt me, you Die." I said through my teeth. I took a fist full of her hair and pulled her up. I slapped her face side from side. "I see you're a dare-devil. But you haven't met the devil yet." I said smirking. I kicked her stomach. I was about to punch her in the face but I felt someone pull me up by my waist. "Put me the down. Do you want to die?! Put me down! I need to teach this a lesson. Put me down right now!" I said wailing around. His grip loosened and I ran back and kicked her in the stomach. "Repeat what you said!" I said punching her over and over again. "Beat me?Ahaha." I said giving her another hard blow. I felt someone else pull me off of her. "Let go of me! How many ing times do I have to say that?!" "Please. Just calm down ~~~~~. This isn't like you at all." Junhyung said gently in my ear. My arms deflated. He led me to the rooftop, like always. He was still carrying me. He let me down and I sat on the bench. A few tears escaped my eyes. I quickly wiped them away. "It seems like every time I'm about to cry you take me away at the right moment." I said in a low voice. He sat next to me. He hugged me tightly. "Just cry then. Just cry it out. You can even hit me if you'd like." he said soothingly. "T-Thankyou Junhyung. Thank you. " I said through my cries. "It was so hard to look at that. It was like a billion bullets just shot me. I-I." I said sobbing. He put me in a a laying position on the bench. He was at the end of it. He put my head on his lap. He took out s small blanket from his backpack and covered me with it. "Sleep the pain away." he whispered to me. I closed my eyes. He tucked my hair behind my ear. I was slowly falling asleep. ".......I Love you,~~~~. I love you, alot." was the last thing I heard before falling asleep.

I opened my eyes and saw Junhyung asleep with his hand on his face. I smiled, lightly touching his soft lips. His eyebrows lightly twitched.  I poked his squishy cheeks. He opened his eyes slowly. He looked at me with soft eyes. He smiled. "You're awake now?" he said yawning. "You were snoring alot you know." he said poking mine. "I did not!" I said poking his tummy. We just stayed like that talking about random things. Like : "I'm going to steal all your cokes!" "Andwae!" "That ugly cloud looks like you alot!" "Your tattoo is Secxyyy Hae. Too bad you arent." "Hahahaha. No." "Are you wearing Eyeliner?!" and so on. The bell signaling that school has ended. We were still in that position. "Should we get up?" He asked raising his brow. "Yea." He pushed me up. "Wow my back hurts." I said rubbing it. I handed him the now folded blanket. "Thanks again." "It was my pleasure." we walked to the school gate. The crew was there. "Were you crying?" "No. Why would I cry over something so small?" I said. "Then where were you?" "Resting." I said taking a bite out of P.O's Ice-Cream Sandwich. He didn't say anything and looked at me. He took a bite out of it too. I was about to turn around, they started to huddle around me. I gave them a weird look and took another bite out of his Ice-Cream. My phone rang and I pulled it out and saw it was a blocked number. I pressed the side to make it silent and put it back in my pocket. They finally stopped. We all started walking. I got tired so I jumped onto Kris back. "Let's fly~, Mr .Dragon!" he lightly chuckled. "The view from up here is pretty nice!" We walked, well I flew, to the Bulgogi Restaurant. The place was empty and now it was packed. It was quite loud. We chat and ate till it was time to go home. We did a game to see who was going to pay and Kikwang and Kris lost. We laughed at the height difference when they went to go pay. We left tip money and bid farewell then went our separate ways. When we reached home I was dead tired. I quickly took a shower and went to bed. 

 

___________

It wasn't that long but :p whatever. My chapters seem to always end with her sleeping. LOL