Chapter 29 :

My Seoul

 

 “Zico, I…I” The nervousness disappeared from his eyes, and sadness was slipped in. “I’ll be your girlfriend. I’m willing to give you a chance. If you hurt me I’m going to kick your and cut off your balls then feed it to the sharks. Understood?” I said smiling. Jiyong and BlockB ran out and popped confetti. What is this? “CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS!” They said circling around us. They’re so embarrassing. -.-. Zico smile was as big as ever. “I approve of your relationship, even though he’s a gangster. If you hurt my sister I’ll break every bone in your body and chop you up then feed it to the dogs.” Jiyong said with full seriousness. They finally stopped being annoying and went back inside the house. “Shall we go on our first date together?” he said holding out his hand. I put my hand on his and he interlaced it. He opened the car door for me and off we went on our first date.

Junhyung’s P.O.V

I can’t believe she agreed. Well I guess it’s best for the both of us. I heaved a long sigh. I guess I have to move on too. After all that I’ve hurt her, I don’t deserve her love. I met this one chick, she was okay. I think her name was Hara or something. I should ask her on a date or something. I heard some people saying she was two-faced but I don’t know. Don’t trust rumors.

Zico’s P.O.V

She agreed! She Agreed! My love agreed! We arrived at Lotte World. I know everyone goes here for dates but I mean, I don’t know that many places. I don’t usually go on dates like this. Our hands were interlaced with each other and she was smiling at me. We went on lots of rides that weren’t so high up. We were now on the Ferris wheel. “I’m scared of heights!” She said pulling my arm back to the Merry-go-round. I pulled her back and hugged her from behind. “There is nothing to be scared of. I’m going to be right there, protecting you.” I said kissing the top of her head. We were next in line and she was holding back so I pushed her forward. The Ferris wheel started to move and we were now on the highest point. “See there is nothing to be scared of.” I said still holding her hand. All of a sudden the Ferris wheel stopped. Oh .  She looked at me with wide eyes. “There seems to be a problem with the controller[?]. The problem will be fixed in about 1 to 2 hour. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.” Her eyes grew wider and wider. “It’s going to be all right. I’m right here.” We were in those door closed Ferris wheels[ like the one in Dream high]. She got of the chair and sat on the floor. “Babe.” I said sitting on the floor next to her. “I’m going to be alright. I think.” She said to me. I hugged her tightly and we stayed like that for a while talking. “Remember the time you screamed like a girl because of the spider. That was so funny!” She said laughing hard. “Hey! At least I put it outside in the end. And I did not scream like a girl.” I said poking her cheek. “Yes you did.” “No I didn’t.” “Uh-huh. Yes you did” “Say I did one more time and see what happens.” I said looking into her eyes. “YES.YOU.DID scream like a girl. Very loudly in my house. Jumping around scared of the spi-“ I interrupted her by kissing her on the lips. Her eyes closed and we stayed like that for a few seconds. I moved my head back and gently smiled at her. “I love you.” 

 

__________________________________________________________________

Junhyung: Babe how could you?!

Me: It wasn't my fault! Don't be mad at me! 

Junhyung: Hmph.

Me: You don't even know who she is going to end up with at the end! :P 

I updated! ^-^