Chapter 30 :

My Seoul

 

Zico P.O.V

The Ferris wheel started to move again. “Finally!” ~~~ yelled getting back on the chair. “Was being with me in here that bad?” I pouted at her. She gave me one of those looks. We finally got off and decided to go eat. She was eating ice-cream while I just stood there. “~~~, Give me some.” I said opening my mouth. She put the spoon near my mouth but when I tried to get it she put it in hers. “You fatty! Give me some!” “Andwae!” “Please?” I said trying to do Aegyo. She finally gave me some. “Thank you!” I said hugging her. "Stop. People are staring." ~~ said whining. "I don't care~~Let them stare at how cute we are!' I said stil hugging her.

Jiyong p.O.V

I hope he makes her more happier. I'm serious if he hurts her I'm going to break every motherf bone in his body and then chop him up and feed it to the dogs. I got some news about one of the boys planning something dumb. Sigh. I have to go do something about those dummies. Knock some ing sense into there heads. 

UNKNOWN P.O.V

I watched her from afar with some boy. It angered me. She was going to be mine. Not his. MINE. She is going to be mine, soon. Just wait and see. I'll have her in my arms soon enough. I smirked thinking of my plan.You're going to regret taking her from me. 

~~~~~~~~ P.O.V

On the date with Zico I felt someone was following me. Maybe I'm just Paranoid. That's all. Paranoid. Crazy Crazy Me. Our date was really fun and sweet. I haven't had as much fun as I did in Forever! I hope he keeps his promise with me and nothing bad will happen.

 

_______________________

OHHHH~~~ What's going to happen since the Unknown person appeared?