Chapter 65 :

My Seoul

 

She laid on her bed, face down. She was tired. Yes. She still loved him. That was unknown. “Why can't my heart just make up its mind already? This is frustrating.” she huffed. She got up to change and tied up her hair. She walked down the stairs spaced out. She bumped her forehead onto something hard. “Oww.” she rubbed the bruised. She looked up and saw a stranger. He looked somewhat Jiyong's age. “Who are you?” She backed up a little. Her phone was vibrating in her pocket violently. “I’m here to deliver a message and take a package.” “You can wait until Oppa comes home. He didn't tell me anything though. But I suggest you leave.” She shrugged at him. “But It's a surprise.” *A surprise?* “Get her.” Men came out of nowhere. One tried to grab her arm. She grabbed his and twisted it out of reflex. “Appo. Appo.” She made a face. “Are you serious? And you call yourself a gang member. Tsk Tsk.” Others came towards her and she put him in a choke hold. They threw punches and kicks at her but she used him as a shield. His face was swollen and bruised. “Sorry man but I got to protect my face more than yours.” Suddenly they all stopped and a gun was pointed towards her head. “I got you.” He taunted in her ears. She shivered. *. He's fast.* her phone was still vibrating in her pocket. He slid his hand in them and pulled out the phone. “Watch it er.” she threatened. “My bad.” He picked up the phone. “~~~~! Thank goodness. Where are you? Leave the house right now! Come to BlockB's place. Hello? ~~~~~, Are you okay?!” The guy laughed. “So this is what the worried G-Dragon sounds like. Your precious girlfriend is in my hands. Eot-teo-ke?” *He is one creepy motherer. * “Don't you lay a hand on her! I swear to god if you do I'll kill you.” “Hmm. I don't know about that. If you find me within the next 48 hours I'll let this cutie here live. If not, she'll be gone from this earth, Forever. Come quickly~.” He pulled her out of the house and put her in the car. His phone was ringing and he picked up. *Is he the guy that made Jiyong go to out of South Korea?* the car came to a halt and the guy walked out, reaching to pull her out as well. “If you don’t want to die, I suggest you listen to whatever I say. I’ll probably spare your eyes when I kill your boyfriend. Hahaha.” He laughed loudly. *It’s my brother you . -.- . I believe I’ll kill you first.* He pulled her into the scary looking warehouses. This was like one of those movies, but this is reality, her reality. Men surrounded her with big guns. She was scared, frightened perhaps. She didn’t want to be part of this. She didn’t want Jiyong to get hurt. She doesn’t want anyone to get hurt. If only she’d stay. If only… She was now crying. Only a few tears escaped but deep inside she was weeping. It was like she knew what was going to happen. This may be the end of her life and maybe even Jiyong’s if she makes the wrong move. They sat her down on a chair. She didn't dare to move. There was so many of them and they looked very strong. She didn’t want Jiyong to come. She didn’t want any of them to come. She’s rather die then put everyone else’s life in danger. “I’m so stupid. Please don’t let them find this place.” She mumbled lowly to herself. “Please..” "What are you mumbling to yourself?!" He strode towards her. She shivered lightly, trying to keep strong. He brought his lips near her ear. “Want to tell me?” He asked. She shook her head. “Alright.” He nodded his head slowly.

 

 

……………………………………………………………………..

 

 

                                                                                           ~~~~~~  P.O.V

 Soon it was night and everything was still. “When is he going to co-“ The door bust open and there he was, G-Dragon.  BlockB, Beast, Big Bang, Spirit with EunHae, Exo, and so many more were behind. “I’m here to get my lover back.” Zico suddenly said. I stared at him wide eyed. “Looks like the girl had an affair. Shame on her.” The guy said. “Let’s go save our special love one.” Jiyong yelled. “YEA!” more men started to appear and the fights started to break out. I was scared. I hated this. I hoped. I really hoped that they wouldn’t come. Why?! I covered my ears and shook. I heard a gunshot and screamed. Someone please stop this. “~~~~~!!! Baby, are you okay? I’m so sorry, if only I had come earlier.” Zico hugged her tightly. “Come on.” He pulled her up, hugging her protectively. “Stay here, okay? I’ll be back really quick.” He gave me an iPod and placed the ear buds in my ears.  There was no music, just the soothing sound of his voice…and some small cries.

 

“August 16th, 2012

Hey baby….I uh. I know I’m stupid and I’m a jerk at times but… -Clears throat- I just wanted to tell you the things I haven’t been able to say to you in person. So, listen closely. Okay? I loved you since day one. You were my only love. You showed me the nature of true love and harmony. You gave me nothing but affection and I’ve shown you nothing special. I’m a selfish man and you’ve known. I’m a man who doesn’t know how to treat a girl right yet you still chose to love me. I’m thankful for you. I love you.”

 

“August 17th, 2012

Babe, I don’t know why, but every time I see you with him, I get irritated and annoyed. I see the way he looks at you and how he just looks at you from a distance. I just want him to know that You’re mine and I’m yours, to keep of course. Hehe. I love you.”

 

“August 18th, 2012

Why in the ing world?! Why would you let him kiss you like that in the library?! I trusted him not to touch you and he decides to kiss you?! Why didn’t you push him away!? Why in the world didn’t you listen to me? Didn’t I tell you that I love you? Isn’t that enough? If not. Tell me what enough is. Bye.”

 

“August 19th, 2012

I –“

I pulled it out and opened my eyes. I paused the ‘music’ and tucked the iPod in my pockets. I got up and looked around. There were people on the ground, breathing hard. Some were still fighting. I spotted Zico. A guy stood near him with a gun. I quickly ran towards him and tackled him. He fell to the floor with a grunt. I stepped onto his hand and he released the gun. I kicked him a few times with a few hard punches and he fell unconscious. I breathed out.  I still held the gun in my hands. Almost everyone was down. The only people that were left were Jiyong, Zico, the guy and his men, and me. I don’t know where the hell Junhyung or EunHae was. This was it. The ending.  I hope it was. The guy pointed the gun at Jiyong. Jiyong was held back by two big muscular guys.  “Put your gun down!” I yelled at him, pointing the gun at his head. My hands shook. “I told you I could have spare your eyes, but you want to rebel.” He said. He laughed loudly. He pulled the trigger, shooting Zico. “ZICO!” I screamed. My hands became steady. Do not fear him, ~~~~~. He is nothing. If he hurts someone you love kill him. He was about to shoot Jiyong when I shot his men. They yelled and fell. He then took the opportunity to shoot me in the leg and then shoot Jiyong. I still held my ground. “My leg may be bleeding but you’ll bleed more than me.” I said to him. His eyes widened as I pulled the trigger and blood splattered onto the ground. I looked at Zico and he was in the same exact state as Jiyong. I fell to the floor. 

 

_________________________________________________________

 

I updated! Thank you for reading this story. I thought about it and it was time to bring this story to a certain end. Their will be about 2-4 more chapters and you will soon find out who she is going to end up with. Since you read this, who do you want her to end up with now? Keke. (o^^o)

Remember to check out my other story~ http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/258314/the-royal-princess-angst-romance-exo-exok-exom-bap-superatural yes? maybe? no? Okay..T-T 

^^ Also, follow my tumblr? http://yong-desu.tumblr.com/